Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot is Toxic End of Story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LetMeLiv

08-22-2012

worst decision ever made by a company. Doesn't even warn that reporting can get you banned. Built in features get you banned, next buying skins will get you banned. Will I get banned for writing on the forums? Guess no body that works for Riot actually plays LoL since 1/2 of the people are trolls that play ( then again I can blame myself for playing a free to play game, which realy isnt free)

NecroticBinder

08-22-2012

Quote:
LetMeLiv:
worst decision ever made by a company. Doesn't even warn that reporting can get you banned. Built in features get you banned, next buying skins will get you banned. Will I get banned for writing on the forums? Guess no body that works for Riot actually plays LoL since 1/2 of the people are trolls that play ( then again I can blame myself for playing a free to play game, which realy isnt free)

(Alright, really last post before bed)

Why should they tell you that when you abuse the report system to troll people that there will be consequences? That's like telling someone that killing another person is against the law. It's one of those things that should be taken to be bad. Good night, think about what you say from now on.

LetMeLiv

08-22-2012

Quote:
Methelod:
(Alright, really last post before bed)

Why should they tell you that when you abuse the report system to troll people that there will be consequences? That's like telling someone that killing another person is against the law. It's one of those things that should be taken to be bad. Good night, think about what you say from now on.

That has to be the most retarded comeback I have ever heard. Using your analogy it would be like a cop giving you his gun and telling you to go shoot somebody then locking you up for it. Your commet is moot and narrow minded. Riot has made the worst decision a company could ever make.

LawGiver500

08-22-2012

Here is a better analogy. A Person goes to the police and says I saw this guy do X,Y, and Z. The person gives a sworn statement and it is later found out he lied. The person can then have charges pressed against them for filing a false police report meaning time in jail, a fine, or some other punishment.

effectively Riot is saying filing/submitting a large number of false reports can get you punished. Riot staff have said the do not recommend people filing false reports and at some point they would take action.

LetMeLiv

08-22-2012

Since when did a video game have to do with the law? 1/2 of the people who play this terribad ran company are trolls, but Riot woudnt know that, they dont play there forsaken game..

LawGiver500

08-23-2012

Quote:
LetMeLiv:
Since when did a video game have to do with the law? 1/2 of the people who play this terribad ran company are trolls, but Riot woudnt know that, they dont play there forsaken game..

Truth is it doesn't I was giving you a proper analogy that works for the situation.

DJANGO UNCHAINED

08-23-2012

ITT: OP got banned for false reporting, decides to complain on forums about it.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

Quote:
Dredbr1nger:
ITT: OP got banned for false reporting, decides to complain on forums about it.

who said anything about false reporting?....

Hierarch DF

08-23-2012

What can u expect from tr0llbunal?
They just take ur money and then make u quit this game.
what a shame, riot