Why the Tribunal is broken...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

if u tell someone that what they are doing is wrong, and u know its wrong, and u know its going to lead to a loss, and they refuse that falls under "assisting other team", they are knowingly losing the game. If a person is a noob and has no clue thats different, but then why would they refuse advice from someone trying to help them win?

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugrGlidrWifRidr View Post
if u tell someone that what they are doing is wrong, and u know its wrong, and u know its going to lead to a loss, and they refuse that falls under "assisting other team", they are knowingly losing the game. If a person is a noob and has no clue thats different, but then why would they refuse advice from someone trying to help them win?
Because advice is not always right. Players rely on their own judgment as well. That is not a punishable offence and reporting them for these mistakes is a false report.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

apparently you can't read very well, i said when u "know its wrong" as in blatently wrong....like hiding in a bush your entire team, one person comes, and your skyping premade team ditches you when u "think" they are going to gank. Now they could say thats there "tactic" i would say thats their troll tactic. You would say im toxic if i told them to stop doing that.....

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

But then the issue remains:
Subjectivity

How do you determine whether what happened was due to a troll (and thus a punishable offence) or an honest mistake by some bad players (thus not punishable)
What if you initiated and suddenly one more opponent showed up, fearing your teammates and making them retreat?

You may be convinced that it were trolls, but others may be convinced it was an honest mistake.\

And even then, rare situations like that would not explain the hundreds of false reports that were issued by these punished players.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

u can tell by how they respond to the issue at hand whatever it may be. They do the same thing the entire game it becomes pretty dam obvious, 90% of the time they start doing other **** which cements the issue.

and yet again i must remind u, alot of people had, no way in hell, hundreds of "false reports", period. ESPECIALLY when u add in "subjectivity". i have over 3k wins prob closer to 4, i have just as many losses, I report at least 1 person a game, recently i started doing more due to the influx of "premades" who troll the 3rd wheel on purpose and then of course report me because they have there buddy there to do a double report on me.

anyways that amounts to over 6k reports maybe 12k, its no surprize why i got targeted, im sure there may have even been 1 or 2 iffy reports in there but no the whole "report abuse" is a bs ban.

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

Quote:
I report at least 1 person a game,
Which is truly alot. I mean really, that is most likely far too much.

I think this is where the issue lies:
You are convinced that other players are trolls and report them for it, while they actually are no trolls at all.

I am already a very strict player when it comes to behaviour and only report 1 player in like...7-10 matches?

Quote:
u can tell by how they respond to the issue at hand whatever it may be. They do the same thing the entire game it becomes pretty dam obvious, 90% of the time they start doing other **** which cements the issue.
Maybe they are just really bad?

The fact that you got banned and Riot deemed it to be 'report abuse' should at least get you thinking about your reporting behaviour. Chances are your reports were not as justified as you personally believe.

LawGiver500

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Which is truly alot. I mean really, that is most likely far too much.

I think this is where the issue lies:
You are convinced that other players are trolls and report them for it, while they actually are no trolls at all.

I am already a very strict player when it comes to behaviour and only report 1 player in like...7-10 matches?

Maybe they are just really bad?

The fact that you got banned and Riot deemed it to be 'report abuse' should at least get you thinking about your reporting behaviour. Chances are your reports were not as justified as you personally believe.
Hey simply Lyte ran into a player that reported a person a game but oddly all his reports were valid so really its not the amount a person reports it is all a matter of validity. Which goes back to report weight, amount, along with the reporters in game behavior.

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawGiver500 View Post
Hey simply Lyte ran into a player that reported a person a game but oddly all his reports were valid so really its not the amount a person reports it is all a matter of validity. Which goes back to report weight, amount, along with the reporters in game behavior.
True. Thanks for mentioning it.

I commented on the volume as this player did get suspended, which means his validity wasn't good at all. This, in turn, leads me to believe he simply reports far too many people who do not deserve it.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

when u play 6k games u quickly figuer out who's trolling, who's noobs, ect. If i detect if someone's just bad they get the unskilled button, but if they start mouthing off then noob or not they just became a troll which is reportable. Nomatter how u slice it they deserved it 99.9% of the time.

now alot of reports YES, thats why people become "toxic" because there's so many freaking trolls in these dam games!! ANd ill report every dam one of them, its not my fault that i actually use the report system, its not my fault all the trolls realize its a dam joke but i use it anyway. RIOT created this mess and we are the ones being punished for it.

the only thing im going to be thinking about is how much fun im going to have trolling now. because if u can't beat them, and then riot beats u down for not joining them, then guess what i might as well join them then.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugrGlidrWifRidr View Post

the only thing im going to be thinking about is how much fun im going to have trolling now. because if u can't beat them, and then riot beats u down for not joining them, then guess what i might as well join them then.
Thank you for acting your age...