Why the Tribunal is broken...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

08-22-2012

I detect the presence of scum...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indica

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpeantlol View Post
So how frustrated are you when the ADC takes the blue buff when the AP carry is on the way?

How frustrated are you when no one leashes the jungler so the jungler doesnt gank for ages?

What do you do when this happens to your team?

What if this happens frequently and puts you in ELO HELL??
Man if no one leashes for you no one leashes for you. It sucks but it's not reportable. Just try (politely) explaining that you can gank more quickly if they leash for you?

I really don't know what you're saying to them that makes them not leash for you? I've never ever (In over 250 normal games and about 400 ranked) not had a leash on golem when I asked for it. And I jungle A LOT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karzoug

Senior Member

08-22-2012

It asked this question a while back, and I answered: BECAUSE YOU FU CKING DESERVED IT, B ITCH!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

serpeantlol

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karzoug View Post
It asked this question a while back, and I answered: BECAUSE YOU FU CKING DESERVED IT, B ITCH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
I detect the presence of scum...
How is it I have been banned when the two above poster can post abusive messages and not be banned?

I honestly have reported in good faith and I dont believe I am trolling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkopsCobra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-22-2012

not gonna lie, those are seriously some of the dumbest reasons to report someone. your basically abusing the report system. your supposed to report actual toxic behavior. how are those anywhere close to being reportable behavior? it seems people need the dictionary definition of what "toxic" is or a tutorial on how to properly report


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

serpeantlol

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkopsCobra View Post
not gonna lie, those are seriously some of the dumbest reasons to report someone. your basically abusing the report system. your supposed to report actual toxic behavior. how are those anywhere close to being reportable behavior? it seems people need the dictionary definition of what "toxic" is or a tutorial on how to properly report
Maybe it might not be the most toxic reason to report someone but IMHO, the above behaviours spoils the game.

The jungler cant gank, etc...

I reported in good faith. If they arent toxic enough to report, an email from Riot would of been nice, instead of an immediate suspension without warning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpeantlol View Post
So how frustrated are you when the ADC takes the blue buff when the AP carry is on the way?

How frustrated are you when no one leashes the jungler so the jungler doesnt gank for ages?

What do you do when this happens to your team?

What if this happens frequently and puts you in ELO HELL??
Don't dodge the request, Reform card. If you want anyone to care about your thread at all you will post the card.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

serpeantlol

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurada View Post
Don't dodge the request, Reform card. If you want anyone to care about your thread at all you will post the card.
What do you mean?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delinth

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
The report bans were not tribunal, gg you lose.

This is correct. These recent bans were not done by the Tribunal. These were manually given out by Riot.

I would suggest changing the title of your post since the Tribunal wasn't involved in this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpeantlol View Post

I reported in good faith. If they arent toxic enough to report, an email from Riot would of been nice, instead of an immediate suspension without warning.
No, you reported for bad play in another category than 'unskilled player'.
You and your reporting behaviour is exactly why Riot made the decision to suspend players for reporting falsely.

What's next? 'He decided to do X a bit while I wanted him to do Y. Because of this decision, which went against mine, I reported him'
Reports are for punishable offences, not for personal pet peeves.