Why the Tribunal is broken...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

serpeantlol

08-22-2012

I have just been banned for falsely reporting.

The circumstances that I think have been banned for are:

1. Reporting an person for taking a buff from our jungle that shouldnt - ie an ADC taking blue buff. I report them as either refusing to communicate or assisting enemy team.

2. A player that refuses to help the jungler - ie not leashing. I report them as either refusing to communicate or assisting enemy team.

Now if the Tribunal member understands the game and understands that an ADC taking blue buff fom the AP carry hurts the team, then they will agree with the report.

However if the Tribunal member doesnt understand this, they may pardon the ADC for taking the blue buff and I will get suspended for falsely reporting.

IMHO, the Tribunal is consequently BROKEN...

Graxos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

1. taking a buff isn't refusing to communicate or assisting the enemy team

2. refusing to help the jungler isn't refusing to communicate or assisting the enemy team.. nowhere in the summoners code does it say someone has to leash a buff for their jungler

serpeantlol

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxos View Post
1. taking a buff isn't refusing to communicate or assisting the enemy team

2. refusing to help the jungler isn't refusing to communicate or assisting the enemy team.. nowhere in the summoners code does it say someone has to leash a buff for their jungler
1. What if I am pinging the ADCto back off? What if I am verbalising to the ADC to leave the blue buff?

2. What if I am pinging for someone to help the jungler and they dont respond?

In both scenarios above, I believe that their actions are detrimental to the team and consequently are assiting the enemy team. Most certainly not responding is also refusing to communicate.

poonslayerhahaha

08-22-2012

riot is banning for terrorizing people by abusing the ban feature, not by banning too much.

Muggenn

08-22-2012

i was banned by tribunal for picking Teemo ...and few days later i get banned by riot for 7 days ...awesome

poonslayerhahaha

08-22-2012

and by the way riot is doing this to people who have been reporting hundreds of times so dont act all innocent like you only banned 2 times for non-important things

serpeantlol

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonslayerhahaha View Post
and by the way riot is doing this to people who have been reporting hundreds of times so dont act all innocent like you only banned 2 times for non-important things
No, in many games when the wrong champ takes the wrong buff for no reason despite pinging back, I will report them. I dont have to be the champion denied of the buff to report this.

Im many games when a player refuses to help the jungler despite asking many times, I will report them. I dont have to be ther jungler to report this.

It's not just two games I have reported people.

I'm just saying that a tribunal member may not be familiar with how the above scenarios can be a massive detriment to the team and pardon the offender which would contribute to my account suspension.

The tribunal is broken.

Verxl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Reform card or gtfo.

serpeantlol

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verxl View Post
Reform card or gtfo.
So how frustrated are you when the ADC takes the blue buff when the AP carry is on the way?

How frustrated are you when no one leashes the jungler so the jungler doesnt gank for ages?

What do you do when this happens to your team?

What if this happens frequently and puts you in ELO HELL??

Henry Plainview

08-22-2012

The report bans were not tribunal, gg you lose.