Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official] Retaliation thread RE:Latest worst decision to date.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

08-23-2012

Quote:
AthenaAzure:
All these Riot supporters have to back up their responses are quotes from Lyte, which really aren't credible enough. We have all read his statements... I'd prefer to look at player experiences and see the posts of people on these forums (they are the ones impacted after all). Some of them, were justifiably banned. The ones actually upset on these forums are the ones who were unfairly banned WITHOUT notice or warning. They have the right to voice their opinion and state how they are upset and how this impacted them. So stop downvoting and wrecking their posts which deserve attention with "change your behaviour and you will be okay" because for some that isn't the case.

If you want to complain about the people who are upset about these bans, make your own thread and complain about the complainers there.

You were also the one on Blizzard's forums last year shouting "obviously you wrongfully banned all these botters, look how many of them didn't even know their little brothers were doing it!" weren't you? People lie to try to get the community riled up or to try to worm their way out of their own punishments. Lyte has been calling people out for it in the main threads about this and it's been super entertaining.

But really it comes down to that these bans were hand designed and administered by the highly educated person/people Riot has hired to be in charge of player behavior. There is no system to point at for being wrong or corrupt, this was manual. It doesn't really matter if you choose to disbelieve his data. He has no reason to lie about it. If you disagree, you're welcome to go play another game.

AthenaAzure

08-23-2012

I don't play Blizzard games for their terrible customer service. So no, try again. Also I am not one of those people who were banned. I am only supporting those who were WRONGFULLY banned. Even Lyte himself said there is a chance of there being people who were banned wrongly. And I think that population seems large enough to warrant attention.

Also "calling people out" isn't mature and isn't becoming of these Riot employees. No one is perfect, find me ONE person who hasn't trolled in ANY League game and has been a perfect example of the "Summoners Code" and I will be impressed.

Exploding Barrel

08-23-2012

Quote:
AthenaAzure:
I don't play Blizzard games for their terrible customer service. So no, try again. Also I am not one of those people who were banned. I am only supporting those who were WRONGFULLY banned. Even Lyte himself said there is a chance of there being people who were banned wrongly. And I think that population seems large enough to warrant attention.

Also "calling people out" isn't mature and isn't becoming of these Riot employees. No one is perfect, find me ONE person who hasn't trolled in ANY League game and has been a perfect example of the "Summoners Code" and I will be impressed.

So, you choose to believe every random person on the internet, and scold Riot for doing its best to set the record straight when it can. Clearly you've decided how you want to see the situation and any further discussion with you is pointless.

AthenaAzure

08-23-2012

And you choose to believe EVERY word that a person of superior status throws at you? I prefer to believe the overwhelming word of the people who were actually impacted. I'm not saying every ban that went out was wrong. But there is a ridiculous amount of people that I believe were wrongly banned. Both on the threads that I choose to believe and people I know personally. Leave these threads please and make your own of hating the "complainers who deserved the bans".