@Riot Tribunal System BROKEN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Åzrael

08-22-2012

Suspended till the 29th for false reporting..

1st: I'd like to say this is absolute B.S

2nd: (explaination)

Alot of my reports stem from Offensive language. A majority of the time its PRE game during champion select when players think its cool to go around calling people "******s" "*****es" "****'s" etc. Just because your broken system doesnt show the tribunal this chat doesnt mean I am falsely reporting people. Now im sitting on a week suspension all because your system is broken as hell.

3rd: You want to fix your system, Add a full replay from Champion selection through the entire game so that tribunal members can see EVERYTHING not just the in-game chat. Let them see how people can play the tribunal by saying something in chat then doing the complete opposite ex: "Everyone mid" then they go and try to solo baron while their team is in a team fight mid.

Closing: Ive played this game since Pre-seaoson 1 pre Xin Zhao patch and have done everything to be a positive member of its community. Yes I have made mistakes in the past and been suspended previously however I changed and THOUGHT I was helping to make the game a better place by reporting people with "negative attitudes" Offensive Language, anf failure to communicate issues. Instead I get suspended for trying to use the system to make the community better. Well im done, I am officially Boycotting this game and company. I will even be posting an ANTI-Riot Games Website in the NEAR future to get as many people as I can to stop playing your games as you obviously rather punish people trying to make the game better than fix your own broken system.

AlexDnD2

08-22-2012

The idea of punishing people for something they didn't know could carry a punishment is beyond stupid.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-22-2012

they want dumb kids playing the game because they are the most likely to actually buy something from the store. They want us vets to leave because all we do is pwn and make them look silly, i believe it really not that far off.

MCerberus

08-22-2012

If you noticed, Lyte and co went through the system and lovingly selected the report spammers that sent several hundreds of false reports, checked to see if they were also a jerk in game, then hit those that fit the bill on both counts with a week ban.

So yah, you were indirectly called a whiny little a-hole by a red today. Have fun.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-22-2012

apparently you missed the point of this thread.

AlexDnD2

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugrGlidrWifRidr View Post
they want dumb kids playing the game because they are the most likely to actually buy something from the store. They want us vets to leave because all we do is pwn and make them look silly, i believe it really not that far off.
And if this is true Riot is being incredibly dumb. You now have what 1% of the player base (according to Lyte 99% weren't problems, I don't know if this was just a random hyperbole number or legit, but if its legit then you have 1 out of every 100 players banned) now banned from this who can.... MAKE NEW ACCOUNTS IMMEDIATELY AND TROLL. Its a temp ban so they are just gonna fark around until it passes, until then they are going to make the lives of every legit newb a living hell.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-22-2012

if all they banned was 1% then they obviously have never played 3's, such a joke, that pretty much means all the trolls didn't get banned.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-22-2012

that just ensured that trolling will never end, u troll, u get a response like u wanted, they get banned, u get to keep trolling.........real smart riot real smart.

Åzrael

08-22-2012

It's truely a sad day when the people that have been trying to help clean up the community are now the ones being punished. All because Riot refuses to see and more importantly fix the flaws in their reporting/tribunal system.

I wont lie, this game was GREAT Pre-Season 1. Trolls were rare, the game was genuinely fun. Now however and especially since the introduction of the Tribunal the game has gone to ****. I see more trolls each day without fail.

Side note. The Report for "Failure to communicate" should be removed from the game, I know that I have been reported for this because I have at times had to ignore my entire team because all they did was *****/complain/ and use offensive language thoughout the entire game. So.. Im forced to communicate with my team when the most productive thing they can say is "good work noob"? I dont think so. Id rather play the game without ANY talking then have to deal with constant swearing/name-calling/ and over all verbal abuse.

MCerberus

08-22-2012

You do realize that "failure to communicate" is like "unskilled player" in that it's a button that does absolutely nothing but lets the reporter vent?