Client screen size.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

I use a Macbook Pro with Intel Core 2 and 2 GB RAM.

The client screen with the store and profile tabs and everything does not fit my screen, it sinks down a little too low and is covered by all my icons, which prevents me from checking my online friends and chat windows. I could change it so my icons don't appear all the time, but I would prefer it if the client covered my icons.

Brokroma

09-15-2010

Confirmed, you can only press about half of the button height of the bottom UI bar in the client.

The top menubar of the finder pushes the client down. Make it full-screen so the menubar is hidden, and disable the dock from being activatable, but allow users to use command-tab or command-h to navigate out of the application, and hide it.

milkytoast

09-18-2010

you can grab the side of the window and shrink it down. hope this helps

Lintho

09-20-2010

Yes, on initial load the client screen is too big, but you can move shrink it down, so thats not a problem

however, the client is laggy. The mouse cursor lags behind a little bit wherever you go and the load animations, ie mouse overs etc, are slow.

My Macbook Pro specs are

2.53 ghz core 2 duo
3mb l2 cache
4 gigs of ddr3 1067 mhz

I played LOL via boot camp, pre this beta, using windows 7 and it there was a delay, but barely noticable, once in game...it got worse.

so far on the mac side, the delay is constant. im turning down the graphics in game, and it smoothens out a bit, but there is still a substantial enough delay that it makes it annoying to play, especially if your playing a ranged class trying to last hit, or using skill shots.