Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Your summoner has been banned"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

08-24-2012

Quote:
Lilith Malkah:

Please. Everyone knows that trolls invaded the tribunal just to get the IP boost for the cases and they just hit pardon to get it

Haha. I love this forum.

Months ago it was "people spam punish for the IP!!!! Too many innocent people are getting banned!!! SHUT DOWN THE TRIBUNAL!!!!"

Today it's "people spam pardon for the IP!!!! Too many guilty people are getting pardoned!!! SHUT DOWN THE TRIBUNAL!!!!"

Oh Tribunal forums...you never fail to amuse me.

SimplyAlive

08-24-2012

Quote:
Geekweezul:
Haha. I love this forum.

Months ago it was "people spam punish for the IP!!!! Too many innocent people are getting banned!!! SHUT DOWN THE TRIBUNAL!!!!"

Today it's "people spam pardon for the IP!!!! Too many guilty people are getting pardoned!!! SHUT DOWN THE TRIBUNAL!!!!"

Oh Tribunal forums...you never fail to amuse me.

It shows how far people are willing to go to find a source to blame in external factors, instead of reflecting at their own behaviour.

Heck, the megathread in the GD shows this as well. Everyone immediately went into a state of self-defence. It was rare to see players who were actually objecively observing their own behaviour and possible faults.

I am not naïve enough to suggest that no innocent players were banned. There surely are some of those within this sweep, but I am definitely not so stupid to think that Riot's personal sweep was so flawed that everyone suddenly got banned for no reason at all.

OP, if you believe to be innocent, contact Riot. Lyte has stated they were willing to re-review cases and come to a compromise if you truly were unjustly suspended.

ChuckNorrisGG

11-21-2012

i got banned for playing dunkmaster yi... i won too im banned until december 5