Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Your summoner has been banned"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lilith Malkah

08-22-2012

First thing of all... The motive of the ban.

Let get this clear, shall we?

So... I get banned because I report people for being unskilled players whose I don't want to see or play again with them in my entire life, or *******s to another players calling them noob or QQing about everything, communicating in another language (which doens't mean I'm racist, but just to make up my point of: if you're playing solo queue and you get a 4 premade players in the game whose spent the whole match talking in another language and you tried to figure it out what are they saying, cause you cant understand them and you take the time to ask them to type in english, yet they are idiotic enough like to reply you in english, harass you, offend you and keep it chatting in the other language) which means they're refusing to communicate with the rest of the team. Or just because they directly ran into tower to fed the enemy team... And I'm the one getting banned? REALLY?

Like, this is the more idiotic reason I know to get banned. You're forcing the whole community to, stop reporting unskilled players, feeders, afkers, and negative attitude

I know I'm not a saint, I know I've done my own mistakes, and some of the things I've said in the past were racist and malicious. But as long as I can remenber, I've never offended a teammate unless he actually started the ****alking..And since there was an aggresive reply from the other teammate, you cant actually ban me for this kind of the reason. It's wrotten on the rules of use of the tribunal.

Yet, you're telling me I shouldnt report the feeders, noobs, afkers, the people who refuses to communicate mias and stuff, the racists and the people who harass you the whole game, cause 60% of the cases are forgiven, and due to that, I'm the one who's doing "wrong" and doing toxics reports and I'm in risk of being banned a WHOLE WEEK without WARNING or ANYTHING like that just because I'm reporting an "unskilled player" who shouldn't be in playing in this lvl of elo.

I don't think the problem resides on the reports, but rather in the way the system is not being effective with all the reports. I'm not the only one with this problem, and i HIGHTLY DOUBT you checked EVERY summoner profile and match history like to develop such RETARDED desisions. There're a lot of us which aren't happy with this.

Otherwise, why would in the world add "Unskilled player" as a reason of report? Maybe cause's he BAD? MAAAAYBE?

Goddaamn use your COMMON SENSE RIOT.

Mokkun

08-22-2012

Quote:
Lyte:
Nope. In fact, we didn't count Unskilled Player reports at all in this analysis.

I'll repost this, since people seem to believe that this is an issue.

MCerberus

08-22-2012

Did you check Lyte's post, the 'report unskilled' option doesn't do anything in regard to the recent round of hammer-bannings.

Lilith Malkah

08-22-2012

Then I don't see a reason like, to report me for "abusing" the Report player button. If I report them, it's because they troll and feed and it's pretty obvious in the chat logs and the final score of the match. So I repeat, I don't really think they actually checked the whole thing as they "said" they did. Then again, it's unfair trolls walk out like nothing happened (even if you report them) yet, people who takes the time to write down why are they reporting people and takes the time to actually do the report, get banned without even a warning It's stupid. And unfair. Because a lot of those players are actually the ones that care about the healthy matches in the League.

MCerberus

08-22-2012

Quote:
Lilith Malkah:
Then I don't see a reason like, to report me for "abusing" the Report player button. If I report them, it's because they troll and feed and it's pretty obvious in the chat logs and the final score of the match. So I repeat, I don't really think they actually checked the whole thing as they "said" they did. Then again, it's unfair trolls walk out like nothing happened (even if you report them) yet, people who takes the time to write down why are they reporting people and takes the time to actually do the report, get banned without even a warning It's stupid. And unfair. Because a lot of those players are actually the ones that care about the healthy matches in the League.

Or...
or..
You can just not assume people are always feeding or trolling and play like it.

Lilith Malkah

08-23-2012

Or... or... maybe if you actually saw the chat logs AND te final scores of the players in the very moment I report em..?

Way to go. Don't go on assuming people reports are just to **** up other players. I think I'm speaking for a lot of people when I say that there's A LOT of people who got involved in something that some trolls do **** other people's life. A lot of us were truth every time we reported trolls, afkers and leavers, and didn't lied on their reports, yet they got banned. If a whole premade of 4, trolls your game, the summoner code points out you MUST report the trolls... Explain that genius. Riot may have a point, but they just ****ed up stuff and involved a lot of people who were actually being truth in their reports

Magus Crow

08-23-2012

Quote:
Lilith Malkah:
Or... or... maybe if you actually saw the chat logs AND te final scores of the players in the very moment I report em..?

Way to go. Don't go on assuming people reports are just to **** up other players. I think I'm speaking for a lot of people when I say that there's A LOT of people who got involved in something that some trolls do **** other people's life. A lot of us were truth every time we reported trolls, afkers and leavers, and didn't lied on their reports, yet they got banned. If a whole premade of 4, trolls your game, the summoner code points out you MUST report the trolls... Explain that genius. Riot may have a point, but they just ****ed up stuff and involved a lot of people who were actually being truth in their reports

Well... that 60%+ rate of reports being dismissed kinda says everything that needs to be said to address your point here.

Lilith Malkah

08-24-2012

Yeah, cause 60%+ of the report we do are "false".

Please. Everyone knows that trolls invaded the tribunal just to get the IP boost for the cases and they just hit pardon to get it. You might want to look at the forums, there's a lot of post exposing many cases of trolls and afkers in game that got "pardoned" just because the majority of the trolls hit pardon. I dont think riot its checking case per case like to tell me all my reports are false. There're feeders and afkers and just because they sit at base to trashtalk and dont play at all, got pardones, while the peopel who reports get banned? **** logic

Arcane Azmadi

08-24-2012

Quote:
Lilith Malkah:
Please. Everyone knows that trolls invaded the tribunal just to get the IP boost for the cases and they just hit pardon to get it.

And everyone knows the lizard people who live beneath the earth are the real power in America and all politicians in BOTH parties are either brainwashed or actually lizards in stolen human skins.

Gee, this making up retarded bullsh*t and expecting people to take it seriously thing is easy!

By the way, you have NO credibility left whatsoever. Shut up, fool.

Wirius

08-24-2012

You're very angry and hostile toward other opinions here, which leads me to believe you used the report system as a means to express anger with others, and not as a tool to stop legitimate ragers and rude people on your team.

You know that only .2% of the population was banned for this right? They only got rid of the most extreme cases. Stop playing the meta game of hurting other people emotionally, and start playing meta game of teamwork with mutual respect. You'll have a lot more fun, rage a lot less, and find that those "trolls" don't pop up as much as they used to.