This is bull****...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

already have numerous times, can't teach a blind man to see.

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugrGlidrWifRidr View Post
already have numerous times, can't teach a blind man to see.
You haven't.

You are the typical 'Riot is wrong because I say so' without giving any credible information why that is the case.

Above that, you claim to speak the truth due to your bias and claim that opposing viewpoints are 'blind' to that truth.
I've seen it many times before on these forums and I know that discussing it further will be futile.

Have a good day.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

the evidence is personal experiences from countless members, personal experiences can be referenced u learn this in college bro. As for credibility well ask yourself this why did riot bypass tribunal, nuff said.

They banned the wrong people, plain and simple. And if u played a decent amount of 3's u would know exactly what im talking about, so either u don't, or your one of them and want to keep the gravy train pinned on the reaction rather than the cause.

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

Riot bypassed the Tribunal because it does not keep the amount of false reports of the reported player in mind. The Tribunal is not made to handle these cases.
Riot decided to specifially target the group that abused reports and decided to do so in a smaller timeframe to send a message to its community.

Quote:
They banned the wrong people, plain and simple.
Yes, players who abused the report system are surely the 'wrong people'.

Quote:
or your one of them and want to keep the gravy train pinned on the reaction rather than the cause.
'Agree with me or you are wrong'.

Classic.

Quote:
the evidence is personal experiences from countless members, personal experiences can be referenced u learn this in college bro
And there are many personal experiences that support Riot in suspending these players. Your point?

Slinging Mango

08-23-2012

I'm curious if anyone actually read the chat in the last screen shot where the supposed moderater was speaking... Umm would a RIOT moderater actually say "My nips are cold?"

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Riot bypassed the Tribunal because it does not keep the amount of false reports of the reported player in mind. The Tribunal is not made to handle these cases.
Riot decided to specifially target the group that abused reports and decided to do so in a smaller timeframe to send a message to its community.

Yes, players who abused the report system are surely the 'wrong people'.

'Agree with me or you are wrong'.

Classic.

And there are many personal experiences that support Riot in suspending these players. Your point?
so you think riot has a system that automatically identifys "false reports"??????? don't think so.

That leaves them doing it by hand.....don't think so.

All the did, was simply pick people who had a high report count, thats it, THEN they went through them and picked the people who were "toxic". Yet "toxic" is an effect, not the cause. Hence these people were falsely banned, plain and simple. These people reacted to trolls, trolls are the cause and are who needed banned.

agree with me or your wrong.

mParfait

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirius View Post
O.k., post your reform card then that shows us the chat log. There have been people that we have agreed were punished unfairly, but I warn you, its incredibly few. Let us be the judge and either agree with you, or show you where you went wrong.
I am not banned, and I hopefully will never be banned. Hence the: I don't treat people like dirt. I'd just like to raise a point about the pre-made trolling that is undetected.

Although I do think the new punishing reporters is a step in the right direction. It may be a bit unrefined as of now but still a step in the right direction.

Exploding Barrel

08-23-2012

If you haven't been punished and don't even know whether a case has been built in the Tribunal for you, this thread seems a bit preemptive. Garbage like this happens, but 99.5% of the time the system is doing a fine job of sorting it out, and as you mentioned Riot is clearly taking active measures against report bullies. You don't have anything to worry about. I'm not really sure what more you want here.