This is bull****...

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mParfait

Member

08-22-2012

This is why the reporting system is utter bull****. Despite anything that may or may not have happened in game: I now have an addition four reports under by belt. Although this case may be thrown out, it makes it more likely that I will face some sort of suspension because of the counts. Riot enforces temp bans by saying that - more reports = more people unsatisfied with the player- , and that is enough to qualify for a ban of some kind.

Instead of appropriately getting these players banned, I will be more likely banned instead. Tribunal + Report system at its utter worst.

They basically went a four-man all bot in laning phase. They wanted me to just go afk from the game. By the end of it, they were seeing who could run the furthest into the enemy spawn. Last pic is the furthest Corki got on his runs

Guess what!! Pictures speak louder than words. I have blurred out the names of all the offenders; except the "Riot Moderator" since he's that special.

This will never make it to tribunal because of how flawed the system is. Sad eh?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wirius

Senior Member

08-22-2012

If you're pardoned, you're not banned. If you weren't rude or disrespectful during game, you'll be absolutely fine. If you weren't however...well, we know what will happen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mParfait

Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirius View Post
If you're pardoned, you're not banned. If you weren't rude or disrespectful during game, you'll be absolutely fine. If you weren't however...well, we know what will happen.
Not true. As long as it's controversial and I have enough reports, Riots justifies the ban by saying that people have had a negative experience playing with me.

1) Some of your fellow players felt they had a negative experience with you in the game, and decided to report you.
2) Other fellow players, upon looking at those games, had a negative opinion of some aspect of your behavior, and decided to press punish.

I think those are the take-aways you should have from this experience, and what you really should do IMO is examine how #1 and #2 happened, and consider making adjustments to try to get along better with other LoL players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wirius

Senior Member

08-22-2012

If you're a great player, why would Riot want to ban you? Why would they want fun, decent people to be banned from their game? Here's the deal, I'll type it clearly.

Stop letting your ego be fulfilled by treating other people like dirt.
Stop sinking to the same level of rage as others in game.
Use the report tool on ragers and legitimately disrespectful people, not as a tool for your rage.

You will never be banned if you do this. I'm not here to argue, because there is nothing to argue with. You have been told the reality, make your decision.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giannoulias

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Seems to me that anyone reading the chat log carefully would click pardon... Unless you flamed at them, in which case you may get punished not sure


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mParfait

Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirius View Post
If you're a great player, why would Riot want to ban you? Why would they want fun, decent people to be banned from their game? Here's the deal, I'll type it clearly.

Stop letting your ego be fulfilled by treating other people like dirt.
Stop sinking to the same level of rage as others in game.
Use the report tool on ragers and legitimately disrespectful people, not as a tool for your rage.

You will never be banned if you do this. I'm not here to argue, because there is nothing to argue with. You have been told the reality, make your decision.
I don't treat people like dirt, nor do I sink to their level in game. My 1 report on each four people indiviudally is outweighed by their four reports on me. I am simply disillusioned by the way the system works after seeing people press punish when the chat-log shows absolutely nothing, zero messages used in the game for some reason. That resulted in a "Controversial Judgement". This is the reality. The system is flawed, and the system needs work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wirius

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mParfait View Post
I don't treat people like dirt, nor do I sink to their level in game. My 1 report on each four people indiviudally is outweighed by their four reports on me. I am simply disillusioned by the way the system works after seeing people press punish when the chat-log shows absolutely nothing, zero messages used in the game for some reason. That resulted in a "Controversial Judgement". This is the reality. The system is flawed, and the system needs work.
O.k., post your reform card then that shows us the chat log. There have been people that we have agreed were punished unfairly, but I warn you, its incredibly few. Let us be the judge and either agree with you, or show you where you went wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Judging from how the premade acted, I'd say their reports are ignored.
In terms you have missed the recent events, people who reported other players for non-valid reasons just have gotten suspended and had their report credibility lowered to 0.

You have little to worry about. If you do not give their reports reason, there is a very, very small chance to receive actual consequences.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

Member

08-23-2012

incorrect, again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugrGlidrWifRidr View Post
incorrect, again.
Prove me wrong then.


12