Bad players in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powpowmoo

08-22-2012

Bad players feed all day in ranked.
You tell them to stop ****ing feeding.
You end up losing the game largely because of them.
You get reported because you're upset.

If you dont feed I wouldn't need to swear and tell you to stop ****ing feeding. You can't play for **** but you feel offended when you get asked why you're ****ing suiciding into an amumu sona at tower by yourself.

If I end up feeding the first thing I do is apologise: I'm sorry. I know I'm having a bad game.
I dont go around qq'ing about how my teammates are yelling at me to stop ****ing feeding, that's called denial. It's unproductive. It's arrogant. It's what's hurting this community.

Ragers don't need to be banned. Horrible players do. I dont care if I'm swearing at you, you went 0/10/5 and wasted 40 minutes of my life, how can anything I SAY be worse than what you have just done??? You have no right to report me or criticise my apprehensiveness when your actions have resulted in such massive damages to me and the others on your team.

Clearly we need to revise the value you place on words and actions. Ban feeders, and everyone will stop raging. Simple?

Tentakewls

08-22-2012

Or you could try, I don't know, not being a ******bag? If you don't care about breaking the rules, then deal with the consequences *****

byobsoad2

08-22-2012

>You get reported because you're upset.
no you get reported for being an *******

>If you dont feed I wouldn't need to swear and tell you to stop ****ing feeding.
most people don't feed on purpose (some do). swearing at them doesn't make them want to do any better

>It's unproductive. It's arrogant. It's what's hurting this community.
so it what you're doing

>wasted 40 minutes of my life
you did that on your own playing a video game anyway lol

e Zinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Then suddenly Powpowmoo realizes he is one of those "bad players" after reading his own post...