Good Job Riot :P

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vladdy676

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

You just pretty much just made the Tribunal about 75% useless since players now get banned for reporting players. there's false reports yes, but what proof do you guys have to know if it was a false report or a legit report? please explain why you guys MUST ruin the game for us. might as well delete the report system and the Tribunal if you guys are gona pull this stunt on your good players.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

*sigh*

Vladdy you never learn

LittleDi

08-22-2012

Reform card please?

vladdy676

08-22-2012

i got no reform card :P

Dark Trigger

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladdy676 View Post
You just pretty much just made the Tribunal about 75% useless since players now get banned for reporting players. there's false reports yes, but what proof do you guys have to know if it was a false report or a legit report? please explain why you guys MUST ruin the game for us. might as well delete the report system and the Tribunal if you guys are gona pull this stunt on your good players.

I actually figured it out. It is two fold, Riot won't admit this but it is actually the reason and makes sense if you think about it.

1) There are a huge number of players now, and Riot needs to cut Server/Bandwidth costs somewhere. And this is an easy way to do it.

2) There were too many tribunal cases and people were earning too much IP. Thus not purchasing as much RP as Riot would like. This cuts down on reports and thus cuts down on cases. Of course it doesn't improve the community at all, but that is not Riot's objective anyway.

Bottomline, it all comes down to money. It's kind of funny, I actually had respect for Riot before today. Oh well, I shouldn't be surprised. Every major game company will eventually screw over its player base.

Shiister

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Trigger View Post
I actually figured it out. It is two fold, Riot won't admit this but it is actually the reason and makes sense if you think about it.

1) There are a huge number of players now, and Riot needs to cut Server/Bandwidth costs somewhere. And this is an easy way to do it.

2) There were too many tribunal cases and people were earning too much IP. Thus not purchasing as much RP as Riot would like. This cuts down on reports and thus cuts down on cases. Of course it doesn't improve the community at all, but that is not Riot's objective anyway.

Bottomline, it all comes down to money. It's kind of funny, I actually had respect for Riot before today. Oh well, I shouldn't be surprised. Every major game company will eventually screw over its player base.
This has got to be the funniest conspiracy post I ever read.

Bolded post:

Their been alot of "Tribunal is in recess" since Tribunal had to build up cases ever since they updated it, so to say there was too many Tribunal cases and people was earning too much IP is a funny notion.

vladdy676

08-22-2012

Dark ur an awesome guy im glad u agree with me :P Shiister please gtfo.

themaddscientist

08-22-2012

They have so many people on their servers they can't possibly catch every single mistake, if a mistake was ever made. I'm pretty sure they don't have people that sit in a room and just look at potential issues all day; you would have to go pretty out of line for something bad to crop up with how busy Riot is.

I don't think they're going to apologize for having standards though, if that's what you were hoping for.

Hierarch DF

08-23-2012

DOOM is coming
U know what I mean