Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] -Karina scrayer of stars

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathsmagi

08-22-2012

lore
Karina was an ill child in the village of proud warriors Rakkor. Left to fend for herself at a young age as most of the fellow villagers were uncaring for a sick child that was a liability to the village. she left the village during the night to gaze at the stars learning about different constellations, she became confounded by there resemblance to the sun just smaller and only appearing at night. Not wishing to be banished she practiced archery during the day and how to draw on the stars power at night, to make up for her fragile body she became a profound archer. using the blessings of many stars she practice her archery under the stars to hone her aim. when confronted by a fellow challenger for heresy against the Solari about her talent during her coming of age ceremony, she unleashed her full blessing of the stars to rain a fury of wrath at her accuser. brought to the village elders after the match she was then put under a accusation of heresy. left with two choice when she was being held for her execution she had to chose being executed for heresy or trying to find some link between the stars and the sun. she choose to flee form the village when the main group of warriors left for a raid on a noxian and democian skirmish.

"whenever a star falls it will represent one less unfaithful person in my path towards new teachings" - Karina scrayer of stars

stats

Health: 400(+70.2) / max. 1663.6
Heatlh Regen: 1(+0.6) /max 19
Mana: 600(+40) /max 1320
Mana Regen: 6.0(+0.6)/max 24
Damage: 45(+3.5) /max 108
Attack Speed: 0.85(+1.25%)
Armor: 12(+3)/max 84
Magic Resist: 30(+0) /max 30
Movement Speed: 320
Range: 550 units

skills

passive
lights of the stars
when Karina when kills or assists on a champion she gains a constellation that floats above her enhancing her abilities. randomly generated order. consumed on use or at end of duration.
archer- increases ranged damage for a short time
hunter-abilities gain a unique crowd control effect
gatherer-gains more gold on minion, champion or neutral monster kill for a short time.
scout- creates a small temporary ward on final location last half as long as a regular ward. consumed on use
Max of 4 constellations at one time

skill slot - Q
Starlight volley
creates a volley that falls from the sky hitting enemy's in an area
when Karina has a light of the stars hunter counter on her she gains the added effect.
snares enemy's in a cage of star light

skill slot - W
star lance
creates a lance form star light the pierces through enemy's
when Karina has a light of the stars hunter counter on her she gains the added effect.
all enemy's hit with star lance are slowed ?%

skill slot - E
Star's fury
when used grants Karina w\a boosted attack speed, and enhanced life steal for a short time
she breaks all cc preventing her from attacking.

skill slot - R
Stars of Gemini
creates a constellation clone of Karina that will assist her in her travels.
edit12:10 my time
"thought of new way to use ult clone splits champion health in two giving vitality to constellation upon champion death Karina is revived from constellation after 5 secs one use per life no duration"
might add unsure yet any feed back would be nice
summoner selection
"ah the stars lead me one step closer to the link"

joke
"the stars will never lead me astray...... oh i'm lost"
"how many stars will fall today only those that cross my path"

taunt
"the stars guide my arrows to their target whats guides your weapon"

Unique interaction with Leona & Diana
Leona- the old Salari teachings are flawed come join me and Diana to fix the old teachings.
Diana- let us Teach the new & forgotten philosophies to Leona the jewel of the Salari.

any help on scaling, cool-downs and duration and degree of effects would be appreciated for the abilities
thank you for reading my first champ any ideas that will help in development will be thoroughly thought apon and will be edited into sections later.

smoochman5000

08-22-2012

this is really creative. its a shame riots not even going to bother with it though. they really should see your idea threw and do something about it. i think its a cool concept

deathsmagi

08-22-2012

thanks for the feed back smoochman5000 its nice that your the first but also could you also try and be more constructive in stating what you like what you dont

maad131

08-22-2012

i really like the passive. you need quick reaction timing or careful planning to make the most out of it (I like high skill champs). However, while i like skill shots you could think of making one of the abilities not a skill shot. cuz all of the abilities are skill shots and it gets to a point where having to aim and compensate for all of them can get a little tedious. other than that i think its a great concept. I would appreciate it if you took a look at mine when you got a moment
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2498044

SilentSide

08-24-2012

Lore: Archers are strong people. The Diana thing is done so this is redundant.

Abilities:The passive seems unreliable and kind of weak. The rest of the abilities feel they were copied from someone else. (Q and W are both Varus.)