Who should I jungle with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Also give Nunu a go.

Swagsauce70

08-23-2012

Nocturne is great if you have the money. he is my favorite champ and i agree with others that mundo is a great pick with a lot of fun experimenting with builds he can be with.

slickfds5000

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leHarvest View Post
I'm not level 30 yet and I don't want to be a hassle for my team.
ive tried jungling before and to be honest its not as easy as it seems. play bot and be get use to a jungle pattern and pay attention to the map. wards are your best friends so use them. pay attention to enemy jungle and something im not good at is counter jungle. if you can learn the movement of the enemy jungler then you get get kills, gold, buff, and respect. if you and you want to jungle with someone that can go fast through the jungle and has an ability that can stun, slow, fear or silience an enemy so you can gank better.

Warrensby

08-23-2012

Or if you want a cheap, effective jungler go for Nunu.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Some cheap awesome junglers are Mundo, Amumu, Malphite, Nunu, and Warwick (decent for starters)

SuprKamiGuru

08-24-2012

Shyvana...

Do not do Shaco..lot of people pick him up and play him way wrong. And usually you end up being a liability to your own team.

The other ones I reccommend are Nocturne ( piece of cake ), Mundo, and Udyr.

If you are more comfortable with playing the characters meant to soak up damage then pick up Rammus (severly underplayed), Shen, Alistar and Amu.

Also look at Sejuani....she is pretty fun

Publicenemy231

08-24-2012

try Yi or Skarner

TeknoWizard

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuprKamiGuru View Post
Shyvana...
I love me some dragon, but are you sure that's a good idea for a pre-30?

seredhras

08-25-2012

I'm also under 30 and I do a bit of jungling
I like Udyr (I started with him) and Olaf (for whatever reason; he is just an awesome champ imo) and enjoy some small amount of success
I don't own Nocturne but love him
I'm going to buy Nunu because he is so cheap and Stonewall seems to have a high opinion of him (plus he is supposed to be quite good for getting earlier baron/dragon and consume gives him pretty good buff control) and I've gotten quite a bit better from listening to Stonewall; I'd even go so far as to recommend his youtube channel Stonewall008 and his jungle tier lists are a pretty good general guide at www.reignofgaming.net
Mundo and Cho'Gath are on my to buy list as well for being cheap and strong

DecebalusDemetis

08-25-2012

I like Nocturne because he is one of the few jungle carrys. Check out Stonewall008's youtube channel and tier list. He pretty much is the expert on jungling.