Who should I jungle with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Big Damn Hero

08-22-2012

I'm not level 30 yet and I don't want to be a hassle for my team.

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-22-2012

Shaco is good to jungle with, amumu is also decent. Dr mundo looks like he'd be good, or alistar.

TeknoWizard

08-22-2012

I did Udyr for the longest time, and I shall point you to him. Top-tier jungler that, if you choose to main him, will remain viable at all Elo levels.

Now, I'm going to pre-rebut everyone that will instantly scream Warwick, and tell you why that's not as smart. He has good post-6 ganks, and has an easily sustained jungle. However, that's pretty much all he has. Pre-6, he has little-to-no lane presence, he can't fight off a counter jungler, his clears are slow, and he doesn't have good dragon control.

AlphariusRising

08-22-2012

Dr. Mundo is one of the strongest solo queue junglers right now. His clear speed is amazing, his ganks are good since he's got a slow, and he doesn't need an escape (mundo goes where he pleases) so he can pick up smite/exhaust. In teamfights he is a preposterously massive blob of health if you include his regen, with stupid good autoattack damage, a cleaver that does good damage and slows to make him sticky, and a really strong aoe ability. Coupled with innate CC reduction you can't go wrong with the good doctor.

mnun

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
I did Udyr for the longest time, and I shall point you to him. Top-tier jungler that, if you choose to main him, will remain viable at all Elo levels.

Now, I'm going to pre-rebut everyone that will instantly scream Warwick, and tell you why that's not as smart. He has good post-6 ganks, and has an easily sustained jungle. However, that's pretty much all he has. Pre-6, he has little-to-no lane presence, he can't fight off a counter jungler, his clears are slow, and he doesn't have good dragon control.
Someone would be stupid to try to counter jungle ww in my experience, i win the vast majorities of 1v1's with ww

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Jarvan IV works well.

Submerqe

08-22-2012

Definately Udyr man. Been using him since I started playing and I drop positive games, no problem. Just got back from a 23-2-19 game .

A Big Damn Hero

08-23-2012

So either Udyr or Mundo?

ferfy

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Mundo

Baltheir

08-23-2012

Try darius, he's fun.
spells: i recommend smite and ignite.
starting items: 3 health potions and boots of speed.

and if you want a better chance at first blood, i suggest you get enemy red first, use all three health potions(making sure your health is fully restored before ganking) then engage which ever lane you want ( mid is easiest).
Well at least, that's what i do.