Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account suspended for reporting too much? This is a new one...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poliscilawguy

08-22-2012

Quote:
Eskimofo:
I don't think he gives any valid reason why he reports OR does not .

I report for name calling, very foul language, trolling, feeding, leaving, anything that hurts the experience.

Alexandra Avdey

08-22-2012

Quote:
poliscilawguy:
But I am not, I only report for outrageous behavior.

So basically you were suspended for engaging in anti-gay activities.

octavian1127

08-22-2012

Personally, I only report AFK/Discos.

Futonlol

08-22-2012

LOL I just got banned and I wasn't sure why, this would probably be it though. I thought you were supposed to be sent your tribunal case when banned but it doesn't say I was banned for the tribunal.

Quote:
Greetings,

Actions performed on your account violate the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review the terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been suspended until Wed Aug 29 14:30:24 PDT 2012

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by at [email]support@riotgames.com[/email].

Sincerely,
Riot Games Customer Service

What gives? It's especially funny because I don't do anything but custom games and only report people when they intentionally feed or afk. I never fill out the information tab though because to me it seems obvious someone was intentionally feeding when they have a score of 2/15. Strange reason to ban someone.

poliscilawguy

08-22-2012

Quote:
Alexandra Avdey:
So basically you were suspended for engaging in anti-gay activities.

I bet I reported a Rioter and he got maddzzzzz

KrunchyFried

08-22-2012

I am worried they might say I report 'too much' actually... I might report one or two players every couple of games. Is this too much? They're all for valid reasons, I wouldn't report someone just because I didn't like them. I've also been reporting people for unskilled if i genuinely see them as unskilled. Am I right in thinking that if they get enough unskilled reports that they may be matched up with people of a lower normal elo?

poliscilawguy

08-22-2012

Quote:
Futonlol:
LOL I just got banned and I wasn't sure why, this would probably be it though. I thought you were supposed to be sent your tribunal case when banned but it doesn't say I was banned for the tribunal.

What gives?

This is it exactly

poliscilawguy

08-22-2012

RIOT, we need an answer, how much reporting is too much?

Randyblythe

08-22-2012

Quote:
poliscilawguy:
I report for name calling, very foul language, trolling, feeding, leaving, anything that hurts the experience.

People do this every EVERY EVERY game.

Grow some balls.

I bet you'd report me for that if you could.

poliscilawguy

08-22-2012

bump