Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

08-29-2012

Indeed it doesn't.
Youay gave a sad smile
"I do sometimes, but I make do, Like you said I have made a good number of friends to keep me company."
He took a sip of tea, man if the nurses saw him now drinking tea instead of coffee.
"But she wouldn't rest easy if I stayed depressed and did nothing, she would have wanted me to move on."

Silverling

08-29-2012

No idea what to put here. Kittens (http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/aschmidt/kitten11.jpg)!

Ethelyn kept her attention toward the ground for a moment, then looked back up at Youay.

"... I suppose so... But I can't imagine how it might feel to lose the one you love..."

She glanced down at her plate again, taking a sip of water as she did.

Youay

08-29-2012

Yay Kittens
He took a few more bites and nodded.
"I won't lie, its pretty tough. But we just got to keep going for their sake, and remember them for the good times they gave you."
He looked at her and down at the food.
"How is your meal by the way?"

Silverling

08-29-2012

Yup. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw4KVoEVcr0)

Ethelyn remained silent for a minute or two, eyeing what was left of her sushi. She seemingly was in deep thought as she did this, until she looked up and gave Youay her reply.

"... Its very delicious, though I'm a bit full now..."

Youay

08-29-2012

What now?
Youay smiled at her he was already finished eating as well.
"I am glad you liked it. if you don't want the left overs I can take them for later."
He took another drink of tea and adjusted his glasses.
"I hope I am doing a good job as your first date. I have to set the standard for future dates you know."

Silverling

08-29-2012

I have no idea...

Ethelyn nodded and absently pushed her plate away from her. She rested her hands on her lap and smiled slightly at Youay.

"I would say you're doing a good job so far... Though I haven't had any others to compare..."

She then glanced down at the ground, blushing slightly as she continued, her voice starting to trail off near the end of her comment.

"Though... Uhm... I wouldn't mind... Possibly goᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ˢᵒ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᴼʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ⋅⋅⋅"

Youay

08-29-2012

Hmm...
Youay finished his tea and glanced back at her.
"That's good, it been awhile for me so I wanted to make sure."
He blushed a little when he heard her next comment.
"Well,if you want to...uh."
He fished for the words turning a bit redder.
"I would love to see you more as well."

Silverling

08-29-2012

HMMM Indeed

Ethelyn smiled a bit more, letting out a bit of a squeak in reply to Youay's comment due to being unable to find actual words to say.

"ᴹᵉᵉᵖ~"

Youay

08-29-2012

Pants?
Youay smiled back at her.
"Its ok, I will give you time to find your words."
He motioned for the waiter to drop the check and bring some doggie bags before turning his attention back to Ethelyn.
"I do want to say thanks, I really enjoy your company."

Silverling

08-29-2012

Yes. (http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/224/6/9/lyra_in_pants_by_egophiliac-d46alho.png)

Ethelyn kept her attention focused on the floor as Youay spoke with the waiter, smiling all the while. Once all that was done, she looked back up at him and quietly replied.

"Uhm... You're welcome... I enjoyed your company as well."