The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Depends on what I'm having it with, really, most Asian-type foods I eat plain with no sauce

Ethelyn had a few more bites of sushi and absently placed the tips of her chopsticks to her lips.

"... It has been rather useful at times, yes... But sometimes I do wish I could use other spells as easily..."

She then blinked once at Youay's food offering, and after a few moments she accepted a little bit of it before going back to her sushi.

Youay

08-28-2012

My grandmother used to put Soy Sauce in her tea
Youay smiled and continued to eat a bit.
"Yeah, I know what you mean, I actually picked up martial arts and how to use chi to make up for my magical short comings."
He looked thoughtful for a moment.
"Though I am not even near as skilled as my master yet."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

... Salty tea? And as long as it doesn't start moving on its own, then I guess we're ok

Ethelyn tilted her head a bit to one side at Youay when he mentioned his master.

"Not as skilled...? Then your master must be very good at what he does, because you seem to be very skilled with your work."

Youay

08-28-2012

Thats really creepy
Youay looked back at her and nodded.
"Though my healing skills may have surpassed his own, his ability to utilize chi and his mastery over the martial arts put mine to shame any day of the year."
He adjusted his glasses and smiled.
"Though he wouldn't be a master is he could be surpassed easily."

Silverling

08-29-2012

And yet people still eat it...

Ethelyn let out a bit of a hum before having one more bite of sushi.

"I see... I... I might like to meet him sometime..."

She pushed a bit of her hair out her face and continued.

"... Uhm... If you don't mind me asking... Do you have any other family that you speak to still?"

Grand Viper

08-29-2012

Marshy Manor Backyard

He's bluffing, He's gotta be, it makes no sense. Gerald works for Gerald.

The old man laughed, smoothing his thinning hair back, "What are you doing here, then? Is it about the little girl?" His lip twitched ever so slightly, "How did you find out about her, anyways? I was going to tell you, when we next met, but five years is an awfully long time."

He's,...not bluffing. He's paranoid. He's terrified of you. That's his tell. Keep playing. Make him your *****.

Silverling

08-29-2012

Its quite the marshy backyard

Silver tilted her head to one side at Gerald, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Hmmmhhh~ I could tell you my reasons, but that would spoil all the fun I'm having... As for the girl..."

She clasped her hands together, but letting her index fingers point out and touch, letting the tips of them rest against her lips.

"I have eyes positioned in many places... Some of them hiding in plain sight. It was only a matter of time before I heard about her.... And besides, did you really think you could hide a little gem like her from me?"

Making people terrified of me isn't hard... But I do have to say, doing so like this is a first. I am honestly quite surprised and hope he doesn't figure out our scheme... I don't feel like dying tonight.

Youay

08-29-2012

Could be tasty
Youay took a few more bites.
"I don't have any blood family that's around anymore."
He looked back at her a sad look in his eyes.
"I was married, but she was lost in the Noxian invasion of Ionia. So the only people I have left that I consider family are my really close friends."

Grand Viper

08-29-2012

"Yes, I mean...No, I suppose not," he laughed. "I wasn't sure how attuned to her you would be. Vince managed to trick us all back when she was born, after all. Should have expected more from our ancestor, do forgive me of my transgression."

Ancestor?

Silverling

08-29-2012

Tastiness doesn't change creepiness

Ethelyn went strangely silent for a minute or two. She looked off to one side and mumbled her reply.

"... I'm... Sorry... It must get lonely for you at times..."

----

Silver tilted her head to one side at Gerald, partially out of confusion that she didn't show. She continued to stay unreadable as she sweetly replied to him.

"Vince is a tricky one at times, but he is still a fool. I can only imagine look on his face if he discovers that I've deceived him for so long."

She lowered her hands and kept them crossed in front of herself.

"And I forgive your mistake.... Though I don't suggest underestimating my abilities again."

I have absolutely no idea what he's referencing there... I'm... Going to ask Vince about this later..."