The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

The server smiled at Youay and nodded.

"Alright then~ I'll get that out to you as soon as possible~"

She then turned and went through the doors again. Ethelyn glanced down at their hands and placed her other hand on his, smiling slightly at him.

"There... Now I've caught your hand."

Youay

10-06-2012

Youay looked down at his hand and gasped.
"Oh no. What ever will I do."
He smiled at his and put his other hand on hers.
"The advantage is mine."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Ethelyn let out a little squeak, then pouted at Youay, wriggling her fingers as she did.

"Cheater."

She then smiled and pulled his hands a bit closer to herself.

"Then again, I could always try to turn the tables again~"

Youay

10-06-2012

Youay gave her a sly smile.
"I am not cheating, I took a attack of opportunity."
His glasses slid to the bridge of his nose.
"Oh, how do you plan to turn the tables my dear."

Silverling

10-06-2012

Ethelyn smiled innocently at Youay before pulling his hands closer and lightly kissing them. She looked back at him and tilted her head a bit to one side.

"Like that."

Youay

10-06-2012

Youay smiled at her and nodded.
"Well I guess you take this victory then, your spoils of war shall be my heart."
He brought her hands to his lips and kissed them lightly before setting them between them.

Silverling

10-06-2012

Ethelyn let out a bit of a squeak and smiled at him, blushing a bit as well. Before she could say anything else, the waitress came through the doors again carrying a large ice cream sundae with two spoons sticking out of it. She set it down between them and then placed the bill right next to it, strangely enough, closer to Youay than Ethelyn. She then smiled and clasped her hands in front of herself.

"And there you go! I'll come back for that in a couple of minutes. Enjoy your ice cream~"

She turned and left again, leaving the two alone to eat their ice cream. Ethelyn didn't seem to notice the bill and had her eyes focused on the mass of ice cream, whipped cream, cherries, and fudge on the table.

"... This looks really good."

Youay

10-06-2012

Youay nodded and took one of the spoons.
"Yeah this looks great."
He takes a bite and looked at the bill from the corner of his eye. Nodding to himself and adjusting his glasses he pulls his coin pouch out of his pocket and starts to count the coin needed.

Silverling

10-06-2012

Ethelyn took the other spoon and took a bite as well, making a little happy hum at its taste. She, once again, didn't seem to notice the bill as the large mound of ice cream was far too appealing.

Youay

10-06-2012

Youay set the coins down and joined Ethelyn in eating the ice cream.
"Yeah this is really good."
He continued to eat with her giving her a quick smile after a couple bites, completely forgetting he was supposed to let Ethelyn pay for this meal.