The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-26-2012

As long as they aren't sandy...

Eve smiled, returning the kiss and nodding "Tastes good." she rested her head back against him, sighing happily "We really need to do this again sometime..."

Equiste

09-26-2012

Nope, much better on a beach the ol sand rather than such a nice Diner, like Reggie's

"We definately do..." He said happily, continuing to eat his desert. It was definately a well made dessert. Even with a dessert he kept eating it at the same pace as he had lunch. It seemed ingrained into his behavior. Whenever Eve prompted he would feed her some, taking care that the hot melted choclate wasn't too hot for Eve. Seemed fine eating it at that heat it was himself. After he finished he rested himself on Eve, looking to the other two to see if they had finished.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Nah we will forget about the payment in our life and death struggle
Youay smiled and nodded.
"Hmm I haven't been to Demacia in a long time. I think it is a great choice."
He tapped his chin with a finger.
"I wonder what kind of food they will serve at the place you chose."
Excellent! I'll be sure to forget to remind you

Ethelyn let out a bit of a hum and shrugged.

"I actually haven't been to Demacia for a while either... That and my family lives on the borders. Hopefully the restaurant I'm thinking of will still be there.

Bright Oblivion

09-26-2012

The Diner

When the desserts arrived, Emily and Sigmund positioned them in between themselves, being much more communal with this course than the others. Occasionally, they would offer each other food, though they mostly fed themselves, occasionally alternating bites of ice cream and lava cake. They ate at a similar pace, each essentially getting half a lava cake and half of the ice cream, leaning back when they were finished and washing it all down with the last bit of tea in their cups.

"That was good," Emily stated after she'd wiped her mouth off.

"It was," Sigmund agreed, putting an arm around her. "Not something I'd eat regularly, but good."

Youay

09-26-2012

Then its a deal
Youay nodded.
"I wonder if alot of things I remember from back then are still there?"
He looked at her and smiled
"Guess we will find out together."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Woo! Now where's the chaos!?

Ethelyn smiled at Youay and squeezed his hand once as she replied.

"It will be an adventure I'm sure!"

They eventually arrived at the teleporters, and she lead him to the one that would transport them to Demacia. She looked over at him and tilted her head a bit to one side.

"Uhm... Ready?"

Youay

09-26-2012

Somewhere to the left
Youay nodded.
"Yep, ready when you are."
He looked at the teleporter.
"Never did get used to these things,"

Silverling

09-26-2012

To the le... Oooo pretty explosions!

Ethelyn let out a bit of a giggle before stepping into the teleporter and pulling Youay in with her. After a few seconds of lovely teleportation nonsense, they appeared in the large city of Demacia. It was late evening when they arrived, and the city was quickly shifting to its nightly life in front of them. Ethelyn glanced around for a moment before taking a few steps out and letting out a bit of a hum and mumbling to herself.

"Hrrrmmmhh.... From here... We would have to goo... That way...."

She glanced back at Youay, smiling and taking his hand again to lead him down the road to her restaurant of choice.

Youay

09-26-2012

Yep..over there
Youay smiled as he held her hand, letting her lead him along as he tried to get accustomed to how Demacia now looked.
"Yeah, it has changed quite a bit from when I was last here."

Silverling

09-26-2012

Shiny chaos!

Ethelyn glanced over at Youay and spoke to him in a curious sounding tone.

"Oh? When were you last here? If you don't mind me asking, that is."