The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

That's no land!

Ethelyn smiled and nodded a bit.

"Oh yes, I could do lots with you if I tried..."

She let out another little squeak at Youay's comments. She remained silent for the walk back to her room, simply enjoying his company. Once they arrived at her door, she gave him a hug and pulled away from him, smiling as she did.

"... I'll only be a minute or two, alright?"

She then slipped inside the door and let it click shut behind her.

Youay

09-25-2012

Thats no moon
Youay smiled and leaned against her door frame as he waited for her after she left.. Twirling some air currents around to pass the time.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

That's a melon!

It took about ten minutes before Ethelyn appeared again wearing a simple and modest dress (Somethin like this only an emerald green color) and holding Youay's coat in her arms. She offered the coat to him, smiling innocently as she did.

"Th... Thank you for this."

Youay

09-26-2012

The Death Melon
Youay took the coat and put it back on.
"No problem, and that dress looks nice on you."
He offered his hand to her.
"Now, where do we go for dinner?"

Silverling

09-26-2012

Aaaaaaahhh!

Ethelyn blushed a bit as her smile widened and she took Youay's hand. She slid a bit closer to him as she replied to his question.

"Uhm... I was actually thinking of going someplace... Different... Away from the Institute... So we will have to go to the teleporters..."

Youay

09-26-2012

Its ok... We will take the millennium banana
Youay nodded and started walking with her towards the teleporters.
"Alright, lets go. So are you gonna tell me where we are headed, or are you going to surprise me."

Silverling

09-26-2012

As long as I don't have to pay...

Ethelyn let out a bit of a hum as they walked.

"Well, I could keep it a secret, but there would be no reason to... Its not like this was something I planned for weeks ahead of time... I was hoping to go to the place I consider home, which is Demacia."

Youay

09-26-2012

Nah we will forget about the payment in our life and death struggle
Youay smiled and nodded.
"Hmm I haven't been to Demacia in a long time. I think it is a great choice."
He tapped his chin with a finger.
"I wonder what kind of food they will serve at the place you chose."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Regie El Diner... And the one who missed seeing the deserts come. At least I wasn't caught stealing...

"Ohh? How clumsy of me..." He said, his hand deftly taking a spoon and swiftly gathering up a bit of the outside of the cake as he begins to savor the flavor in his mouth. With that he leans in and kisses her on the lips.
"There. Is that better?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

Eve giggled, nodding at him "Much, though it ended pretty quickly..." she pouted at him "I barely even got a taste."

Equiste

09-26-2012

Desserts and Deserts...

"Oh I see... Sorry about that..." He said, this time getting a scoop of some of the hot choclate in the cake as well as a bit of cake before chewing on it a bit before passionately kissing Eve.
"How is that? Get a good taste that time?" He asked cheekily.