The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Everyone is fond of owls

Ethelyn smiled at Youay, seeming quite a bit more comfortable now that she was covered.

"Uhm... Alright then... We could think of somewhere to go on the way to my room."

Youay

09-25-2012

Except for the people at Futurama
Youay nodded and put his arm around her shoulders as they walked towards her room.
"Well I think it is your turn to choose what we do, it could be anything you want."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Restaurant!

When Sigmund suggested for her to visit the Institute, Rose stopped for a moment. Looking back at him, she shrugged her shoulders. With that, she walked away once more.

The waiter returned with the customer's respective drinks and desserts, placing them in front of his customers. He looked at where Rose once was, "She's not a very happy person. It's a shame, really."

He shook his head, "Do excuse me. I will return in a few minutes to let you enjoy your desserts, and to take any additional orders if you so wish."

Eve kept her head rested against Novus, eying the dessert that had been placed in front of him. When he kissed her on the cheek she looked up and put a finger on her lips "You missed." she said, moving the finger to tap her lips a few times, smiling up at him.

Equiste

09-25-2012

Regie El Diner... And the one who missed seeing the desserts come. At least I wasn't caught stealing...

"Ohh? How clumsy of me..." He said, his hand deftly taking a spoon and swiftly gathering up a bit of the outside of the cake as he begins to savor the flavor in his mouth. With that he leans in and kisses her on the lips.
"There. Is that better?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

And Simon Cowel

Ethelyn let out a bit of a hum as they started walking. She rested her head on Youay's shoulder and was smiling slightly as she replied.

"Hmmmm..... Whatever I want, you say? Uhhhmmm..."

She bit her lip in thought as she tried to decide what the activities would be tonight.

Youay

09-25-2012

But he hates everything.
Youay nodded and adjusted his glasses.
"Yep, anything at all. If it is with in my power it is yours to do."
He grinned at her and kissed her gently on the forehead.

Silverling

09-25-2012

Or he's the king of the beavers

Ethelyn blushed and let out a happy little squeak when Youay kissed her forehead. She brought one hand up and placed it on his that was around her shoulder. She gave him a bit of a mischievous smile as she spoke out in a quiet, amused sounding tone.

"... Even... Even if its something incredibly girly like dressing up dolls and styling each other's hair?"

Youay

09-25-2012

Oh I get it now
Youay nodded and ran his thumb along her fingers.
"If that is what you wanna do , then that is what we will do."
He looked over at her.
"But I gotta warn you, if my current appearance doesn't show it, I have a terrible fashion sense and my hair is always a mess."

Silverling

09-25-2012

Obscure references ahoy!

Ethelyn let out a quiet giggle and entwined her fingers with Youay's, looking up at him as she did.

"Hmmm~ I bet I could find something that I could put you in... And I could easily tame that hair of yours."

She kept her head resting on his shoulder and closed her eyes, letting out a bit of a relaxed sigh before continuing.

"Well... I haven't had dinner yet... Perhaps a meal and a show someplace? Or maybe another lovely stroll...."

Youay

09-25-2012

Land ho!
Youay nodded.
"A makeover eh, but, I am sure you can do something with this mess."
He rested his head against hers and held her close.
"Dinner it is then,and then a show or a walk. Whatever you want my dove."