The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

The less I have to learn later

Ethelyn slid out of the booth with Youay and walked with him in the direction of the magical testing rooms. She rested her head on his shoulder, a slight bit of blush coloring her cheeks. She glanced up at him, smiling slightly as she replied.

"Uhm... I... I can't tell you."

Youay

09-22-2012

Makes perfect sense
Youay nodded and laughed slightly.
"Yeah, I suppose your right."
He gave her a slightly squeeze and smiled.
"What would you like to do next time then my dear?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

But does it make cents?

Ethelyn blushed a bit more, her voice trailing off as she replied.

"Well... I could actually tell you... If you ʷᵉʳᵉ⋅⋅⋅ ᴹʸ ʰᵘˢᵇᵃᶰᵈ⋅⋅⋅ ᴮᵘᵗ⋅⋅⋅ ᴮᵘᵗ ˢᵉᵉᶦᶰᵍᵃˢʸᵒᵘᵃʳᵉᶰ'ᵗ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᵁʰᵐᵐᵐ⋅⋅⋅ ᵂᵉᶫᶫ⋅⋅⋅"

She suddenly went silent, biting her lip and looking off to one side. When Youay asked his question, she looked over at him and let out a hum in thought.

"Hhhrrrrmmm.... I... I'm not sure..."

Youay

09-22-2012

Well, in certain jobs it does
He smiled as well as blushed alittle.
"Well if I ever become your husband I will be sure to unravel these mysteries."
He nodded.
"Well then, we will have to wing it then if you cant think of anything. Maybe relax in the lounge or something and watch some league matches....speaking of which I do have a couple scheduled today.."

Silverling

09-22-2012

Does it involve... Testing?

Ethelyn let out a little squeak at his comment, her face becoming a bit redder. She glanced around, choosing to reply to his second comment, and not the first.

"You... You do? I... I might have to try and watch them..."

Youay

09-22-2012

Hmmm my valve senses are tingling.
Youay nodded.
"Yep, I may not be the best summoner, but I been acknowledged by some of my seniors before."
He waved a hand dismissively.
"You know when the lot of them get along rather than blame each other for everything."

Silverling

09-22-2012

I think these titles are starting to come in full circle

Ethelyn smiled, letting out a bit of a relaxed sigh as she rested her head back on his shoulder.

"I haven't... Summoned for many matches.... Though my mother has..... She has told me some interesting stories..."

Youay

09-22-2012

Hmm You think so?
Youay nodded.
"I got a few too, lately I been summoning the new guy, Rengar. I think I do pretty well with him."
He held her close.
"Maybe I can ask your mom for some tips then?"

Silverling

09-22-2012

Yes, because I would have probably made some kind of portal reference

Ethelyn hummed a bit, seeming rather content right now.

"Ahh... Yes... Rengar... Uhm... He's rather new, isn't he?"

She would have continued if it weren't for her mother's voice suddenly interrupting their conversation.

"Why yes! I could teach you a thing or two while summoning... Like getting to the summoning platform on time."

Zareen was leaning against the door frame to the testing chambers with her arms crossed, a rather smug look on her face. Ethelyn let out an 'eep' at her mother's appearance, almost visibly stiffening when she spoke.

Youay

09-22-2012

Or a TF2 reference
Youay smiled and waved at Zareen.
"Hello miss Zareen, sorry that she is a little late, we had a nice little breakfast and lost track of time, I hope she isn't going to be in trouble is she?"