Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

08-19-2014

Distant Islaaand

"Then you retrieve her, screw up and go, 'oh no, I failed, but I barely escaped with my life. I better do something else in compensation to show my loyalty,' you do what's necessary to keep the illusion up. However, you do not harm Nina," Vanessa replied as she smoothed her hair. "As for my presence, I allowed you to sense it. Sculptors can hide their auric signatures perfectly. It's a matter of the snap of one's fingers."

She snapped her fingers and the traces of Vanessa's presence died away. "Just like that. Be sure to not let them dispel both you and your daughter, because that'll remove my presence, and I'll have to assume that I need to kill the both of you. Understood?"

Silverling

08-19-2014

Islaaaaaaaaandddd!

Taranis nodded, then stood up from his position, causing himself to tower over the ancient sculptor.

"Understood. The girl will remain unharmed, and I will not allow myself to be dispelled."

He glanced towards the shore and gestured towards it while speaking.

"It is best that I leave soon, one Zeriel awaits my response to Gerald's offer..."

Grand Viper

08-23-2014

Island

Vanessa stared at Taranis for a brief second before she closed her eyes and bemoaned, "Gods damn it, man. You really make it hard for me to not throw my plan to the wind and just execute the idiot on the spot."

She gave him a wave to hurry him up and said, "Go on then, off with you."

Silverling

08-23-2014

Island

Taranis chuckled and turned away from Vanessa. As he was walking away from her, he added his own little comment to the conversation.

"I imagine that would be pleasing in its own right, though I also imagine your own plans allow for a much sweeter downfall."

It was a few minutes before he reached the beach again and sent off Kali to the other side. Once she was off, he took a running start and dove into the water, his form quickly shifting with every step. He sped through the water towards the opposite shore.

On the other side, Zeriel waited patiently for the alien's arrival. He would glance around every few minutes, though to make sure that he wasn't about to be attacked by a certain matriarch by chance. As the time grew thin, he hummed and started to tap his fingers on the hilt of his sword. A few minutes after that, a certain black cockatoo flew in from the sea and landed on a nearby tree close to the angel, letting out a squawk or two in the process. he gave her an odd look for a moment, then shrugged off her presence, after all its just a bird. Not long after she arrived, however, Taranis burst from the water, catching several feet of air, and landed in his human form on the beach, Kali quickly flying to her father's shoulder. Zeriel blinked once at the display, but chose to settle business here over saying anything else about it.

"Well?"

"I accept his request."

"Excellent! That makes matters far less complicated. No reason to waste any more time here, then..."

The angel turned and opened a portal to the Shadow Island base and gestured for Taranis to go through. He nodded and casually stepped through and was followed by Zeriel off to the magical land. (Woooo)