The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

04-22-2013

She let out a hum, pondering on that a bit.
"Hmm, with Sigmund it can be hard to tell." She let out a cheeky smile when he asked if there was anything she needed untangling.
"I believe so... First I think is a tangle with my tongue. Perhaps you could help loosen that a bit? Or perhaps some other... relaxing activity?" She asked, smiling slyly.

Bright Oblivion

04-22-2013

Lucas chuckled and gave her a brief kiss.

"If we do that, we might relax away any intention of talking to Sigmund. We can't have that, can we?"

He moved to give her another kiss, slower this time.

"But when you get back, we can untangle, or tangle, anything you want."

Equiste

04-23-2013

Lucina chuckled, kissing him again.
"Well perhaps I can talk to him tomorrow... I don't think we are quite that time sensitive at the moment." She said, smiling warmly to him.
"Hmm, I'm not sure my head is still in the right state of mind to talk to him now. Though perhaps that might work in my favor..." She said with a ponderous hum.

Bright Oblivion

04-23-2013

Lucas raised an eyebrow.

"Wouldn't that depend on what sort of schedule the higher up gremlin was operating on?"

He smiled back.

"It might. It could give you less time to out-think and worry yourself."

Grand Viper

04-23-2013

Lily let out a robotic laugh and wagged a finger at Silver. "Really, Miss Silver, a bug? Them? They stopped trying to do that ages ago. Weird things kept happening. One time it involved an abominable snowman and Alphonso and...well, let's say he's had it in for Vince ever s-"

*BANG*

Vince had leapt onto the window pane and splatted his entire body onto it, to absolutely no success. He peeled off of it, gurgling, half conscious and his skin now blackened.

"And besides, all things considered, Sam's aim really has gotten a lot better. A bug, them, that'd be adorable. It's like the glyphs in the corners of the room don't twist our words into an indiscernible language that speaks of totally irrelevant subjects."

------------------------------------

Summoners listening in

"Pour vous une omlette du fromage, madame Silver?"

"Oui oui mademoiselle, j'aimerais avoir vos œufs. Les oeufs dans votre pantalon, vous bÍte sexy."

The Summoner slammed his head on the table. "WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!"

((Not dissing the French. I'm Canadian, je suis un conchon du avion))

Equiste

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Lucas raised an eyebrow.

"Wouldn't that depend on what sort of schedule the higher up gremlin was operating on?"

He smiled back.

"It might. It could give you less time to out-think and worry yourself."
She let out a bit of a groan, looking at him with playful annoyance.
"Must you be so right and wonderful all the time?" She said, giving out a bit of a sigh.
"I guess you are right... I just hope I'm going about all this the right way..." SHe said, looking off to the side and to the ground.

Bright Oblivion

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
She let out a bit of a groan, looking at him with playful annoyance.
"Must you be so right and wonderful all the time?" She said, giving out a bit of a sigh.
"I guess you are right... I just hope I'm going about all this the right way..." SHe said, looking off to the side and to the ground.
Lucas chuckled and smiled cheekily.

"It's a curse I just have to bear."

He pulled her closer and moved to give her a kiss.

"If anyone could determine what the right way to approach this is, it's you. You just need to trust yourself."

He smiled calmly at her.

"And if you can't trust yourself, trust me."

Equiste

04-24-2013

Lucina smiles, accepting the kiss and holding it a bit longer than Lucas might of been originally going for. Her smile widened when she said to trust him, placing a hand on his cheek
"Ok. At this moment I'm not sure what to do myself, so I guess I'll just have to trust in you huh?" She said, smiling warmly.

Bright Oblivion

04-24-2013

Lucas maintained the kiss for as long as Lucina held it, the extended kiss bringing a loving grin to his face. He gave her a steady nod when she mentioned having to trust in him.

"It would seem so, dear princess."

Equiste

04-25-2013

She smiled at him for a while, before letting out a sigh.
"Alright... So basically one of the things I should talk to him about I think is what he has been through with his interactions with the gremlins. Apparently bad things happened on both ends I think or something... Not quite sure how that is going to go..." SHe said, letting out a sigh.