The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Wee awkward!

Ethelyn was silent for a moment as she rested her head back on Youay's shoulder. She mumbled another comment to him, glancing around nervously as she did.

"ᴺᵒ⋅⋅⋅ ᴿᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵᵗˢ ᶠᶦᶰᵉ⋅⋅⋅"

Aside from her shyness, she didn't seem to be annoyed at his actions, which either meant that she was content being near him, or too afraid to say anything else... It was a bit hard to tell at this point.

Youay

09-05-2012

Just a little
Youay took his arm off of her and held her hand again.
"I don't want to go past your comfort level, I am sorry if I was too forward."
He looked over at her.
"I don't want to scare you off."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Its the awkward things that make life enjoyable

Ethelyn glanced off to one side for a moment, biting her lip a bit as Youay took her hand again. She entwined her fingers with his, barely able to squeak out an audible sentence in reply.

"You're... You're not.. ᴮᵉᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒᵒ ᶠᵒʳʷᵃʳᵈ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ⋅⋅⋅"

Youay

09-05-2012

I would have to agree
He looked over at her and gave her a small smile.
"Maybe not, I just want you to be comfortable. Go at your own pace you know?"

Grand Viper

09-05-2012

Therefore you walk the walk?

The waiter looked over at Silver, "It is best that you do not. As far as I am concerned, I am unaware of whatever thing is something that does not exist." He sighed and shrugged his shoulders, "That is what happens when I try speaking about certain topics."

Looking forward once more, he concluded, "For your health, and the little one's, don't tell anyone of the thing that did not happen."

Silverling

09-05-2012

Youay and I already had this discussion...

Silver let out a bit of a sigh before making another comment to the waiter.

"Bit of a shame, because I bet Vince would have gotten a kick out of what I did earlier... But.. Oh well."

She glanced over at him and tilted her head a bit to one side.

"I'm a bit curious, though... How long have you served Vanessa? ... If you can tell me at least, if you can't tell me then I won't press on the matter."

---

Then again, the awkward moments are never fun till a few days after they occur

Ethelyn returned the smile Youay gave her before looking off to one side again, making a barely audible squeak as her reply.

"ᴹᵉᵉᵖ⋅"

Grand Viper

09-05-2012

Fine. Loopholes~

"As far as I am concerned, whoever it was that you did not speak to did not say you could not speak to Vince about events prior to what didn't happen," the waiter replied.

Looking over at Silver, another hint of sadness seemed to be in his eyes. His speech sounded forced, as if his tongue was contorting onto itself, "I am unable to say that of which is nonexistent, Miss Silver. I knew many a person named Vanessa. I was created to serve, and since I was created I have served. There are those who came before me and there will be those who will come after me."

Silverling

09-05-2012

Looptyloop

Silver's antennae twitched once, and she then placed a hand on the waiter's shoulder, smiling slightly as she did.

"Alright then. I won't ask about certain nonexistent things anymore. I'm sorry for any trouble I might have caused."

She removed her hand and made a mental note at the fact that Vanessa was very good at keeping herself hidden. She fidgeted with the bracelet on her left wrist for a moment, acting as if it irritated her a bit, then focused her attention on the road ahead.

"How much farther till we reach the lab?"

Bright Oblivion

09-05-2012

Outside the Teleporter Station in Piltover

Sigmund stood watching the exit to the station, wearing his black trench coat, seemingly newly cleaned, with his hair pulled back and fastened neatly and his beard freshly groomed. It was about as dressed up as he got. He had left a small locked case with Kiobi, so that he could return after the double date, and was now waiting for everyone else to arrive.

Piltover, Inside the Teleporter Station

Emily exited the teleporter, wearing a black dress with white designs stitched into it and black flats. She stepped to one side and waited for Novus and Eve to step through before they went outside.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-05-2012

Clever joke about teleporters.

Eve followed after Emily, though feeling a bit nauseous after having teleported such a distance, she shook her head a few times and stood up straight, walking toward Emily, she was wearing a short blue dress "Well, looks like we made it here alright Emmy." she said with a playful smile. She turned around to face the teleporters, waiting for Novus.