The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-20-2012

still flying!

Seiki nodded, she was a strange one, she knew who she was and she knew of her kind and yet she didn't know their language... He wondered why that was "Well safe travels then, judging by where we are it shouldn't take you much longer to get there, though if you wish I could get you there in an instant as my apology for stalling you this long."

Youay

11-20-2012

Insert title here
Youay said his farewells to Liana and shut the door. He sighed slightly and walked back over to Ethelyn and got back onto the couch with her after he set the bowl into the kitchen.

"Sorry about that Ethelyn, I didn't want to make you wait."

He wrapped his arms around her and smiled gently.

"Now, remind me again where we were at please."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Its Ethy's room again

Ethelyn let out a happy hum when Youay returned to her, and she wrapped her arms around him as well.

"Hmmm~ We were at something like..."

She pulled him down a bit and started tenderly kissing him a bit.

"... That..."

Youay

11-20-2012

Youay smiled at her after she kissed him and nodded.

"Mmm that is a nice reminder, thank you Ethelyn. I love you so very much."

He moved down a bit and held her close and returned her kiss deeply and lovingly, holding her close to him as he did.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Ethelyn smiled at Youay, seeming quite content now that they are with each other again.

"You're welcome~ ... And I love you too."

She let him kiss her for a bit before returning her own, each containing just as much passion as his, and enjoying every minute of them.

Youay

11-20-2012

Youay lost himself in her kisses as he moved his hand to caress her head and he had his other arm around her waist. Being with her like this felt like it was almost as natural as breathing. Ethelyn could tell he was quite happy and content with how they were at this time as he ran his fingers through her hair as they kissed. The few time the kisses were broken he would place his forehead against her with a smile, she could see the love and passion he had for her in his eyes.

Silverling

11-20-2012

Ethelyn's mind drifted into a seamless bliss as they kissed. She absently ran one hand along his back as she did, using the short breaks to catch her breath and look into Youay's eyes. She couldn't help but smile at him, a certain light within her own eyes that reflected her own feelings for him. With the last break in their kissing, she managed to squeak out a few words between her breaths.

"Youay... I.... Uhm... That... That was..."

She let out a small giggle, giving him one last light kiss on his lips.

Youay

11-21-2012

He smiled back at her as he reached up and brushed some hair out of her face. He gazed lovingly into her eyes as she squeaked out her words. He grinned happily after she gave him that last kiss ran his own hand along her back. He leaned in close and rested his for head against hers, as his other hand rested on the side of her head.

"I know Ethelyn, you are truly incredible."

He kissed her forehead and continued to hold her close, content with just being with the woman he loved.

Broshevick

11-21-2012

So Very High

Michelle stared at him. Get her there in an instant?

"I... I don't understand a word you are talking about."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-21-2012

high high high in the same ol' sky.

Seiki chuckled "I have a way to transport you there in an instant."