Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

11-19-2012

Ethly's apartment

Ethelyn was a bit out of breath when Youay pulled away. She seemed a bit dazed at first, but a smile quickly grew on her face as she looked into his eyes.

"I... Uhm... I will always... Love you too~"

She returned his kiss and held him as tight as she could... Which wasn't especially much compared to her normal strength. She glanced over towards the door when the knocking occurred but ignored it for now and remained snuggled up to Youay. When it came again, she let out a slight annoyed hum and attempted to keep him close to her still.

Youay

11-19-2012

Youay sighed slightly and kissed her forehead. He didn't want to get up, but it might of been important.

"I suppose I should get that. I will be back with you in my arms shortly."

He got up, most likely with a few protests from Ethelyn and to his own displeasure. He walked over to the door and opened it a bit so he could stick his head out.

"Hello?"

Equiste

11-19-2012

As Youay opened the door he could see Doctor Liana looking back out into the hall. She turned just a little after the door opened. She was in a long green coat with blue pants and shirt, holding a large bowl in between her hands. It had a clear glass cover over it, and was covered in fire based runes used to help keep a dish warm. Stir fried rice with chicken apparently.
"Hey there. Sorry for..." She noticed the door was only open slightly. "Oh, whoops, am I interupting something? Sorry, thought you two could use a cooked meal after I heard you had to take some things with you." She said, looking a little awkward. She was hoping she had come when she wasn't disturbing anything so she could deliver this and move off, but seems her timing wasn't quite right.

Silverling

11-19-2012

Ethelyn did indeed protest when Youay left to answer the door, but went quiet when he opened it. She at first glared at the door for a moment, then tilted her head curiously at the unfamiliar woman's voice. She managed to prop herself up on the arm of the couch in efforts to see who was at the door.

Youay

11-19-2012

Youay smiled at Liana and opened the door a little more.

"Its alright Liana, we only just got comfortable, that's all. And thanks, that's really nice of you to bring some food."

He reached over and took the bowl of food and looked back towards where Ethy was seeing her prop herself up. He looked back towards Liana, she would probably note he was without his glasses at this time.

"Hmm I don't think you two have met yet. But granted she isn't feeling well, hence I took the time off to stay here with her and help here get back on her feet."

He moved to the side so Ethelyn could see Liana and he held up the bowl for her to see.

"Ethelyn, this is Doctor Liana, she works with me in the med wing and is a friend of mine. She is the one who offered me a place to live while I was looking for a home outside my office."

Equiste

11-19-2012

"Well still..." She said, handing him over the bowl of food when he went to take it. She let out a strange noise as she noticed his glasses were off. Perhaps she had disturbed something. She blinked when YOuay moved aside, looking into the apartment before noticing Ethelyn looking at her. She looked over the girl with a smile. She bowed down a bit when Youay introduced her.
"Greetings Ethelyn. I'm sorry if I disturbed you and Youay, I just thought fixing up some dinner for the both of you might of been helpful. The magic will keep the food fresh until you two are ready. Erm... Again, sorry for disturbing you." She said bowing again and prepared to take a step back.

Youay

11-20-2012

Youay raised a eyebrow at her strange noise and looked over at Ethelyn. He shrugged and held up the bowl and nodded.

"Yeah, this will be great for tonight, we appreciate you going through the trouble Liana."

He bowed toward her and smiled.

"And no need to apologize, we were just cuddling up a little bit"

Silverling

11-20-2012

Ethelyn looked over at Liana and gave her a slight wave, looking off to one side as she quietly muttered her greeting.

"Hinicetomeetyouanditsok..."

She glanced over at Youay and then at her hands, a bit of blush coloring her cheeks as he mentioned what they were doing before Liana knocked on the door. After a bit of time, she started absently fiddling with the ring around her neck and shooting glances towards the two every once in a while.

Equiste

11-20-2012

Liana smiled over to Ethelyn as she muttered her greeting. Whether if Liana caught that or not was not evident on her face. Her eyes widened a little when it was mentioned that they were cuddling. She looks over to Ethelyn and bows again.
"Oh my, if that is the case then I am even more sorry than before." Righting herself she smiles to Ethelyn. "Right, well I probably should be..." She seemed to look over at Ethelyn slightly puzzled. Had the girl not washed for a while? Not that it detracted from her too much. Did she disturb that too?

Youay

11-20-2012

Youay shrugged slightly and shook his head.

"It's alright Liana, you didn't know and you wanted to bring some food for us. Thank you."

He notice her look at Ethelyn with a puzzled expression and moved back over to where he was standing.He decided to change the subject before she got the wrong idea of what was happening in her.

"Well, you have a safe trip home then, but can you do me a favor Liana. When you can get to the office next can you find Tek and sent him over for me. You know the minion dressed in all white, really quiet, and loves ice cream. I need him to send a message for me."