The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

11-18-2012

Youay let the water run in the bath while he looked in the mirror. Now that things were calming down and Ethelyn was awake, key words and phrases as well as images from the past events started nagging at the corners of his mind. He rubbed his chin slightly as he sorted their importance. He left the bathroom and offered his arm to help her up and to lead her into the bathroom. He noticed the troubled look and frowned.

"Are you ok Ethelyn, you seem to have a lot on your mind. But I suppose it is only natural.."

Something clicked in his head about the recent conversation he had with Silver. It was only a few words, but their meaning was biting him in the nose. Silver probably knew a whole lot more about this, he would have to get a hold of her when he could. First things first, he had to make sure Ethelyn was comfortable.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Ethelyn looked up at Youay and slowly sat up again, using his arm to assist her. She let out a bit of a sigh, looking down at her lap and speaking softly.

"I... I don't... ᴷᶰᵒʷ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ ˢᵒ﹖"

She then carefully slid her legs over the edge of the couch and attempted to stand. She managed to put a little weight on her legs for a moment before they gave out on her, causing her to squeak and cling to him. She looked up at him for a moment, blushing a bit before burying her head on in his chest and holding him close to her.

"⋅⋅⋅ ᴹᵉᵉᵖ⋅⋅⋅"

Youay

11-19-2012

Youay caught her and held her close as her legs gave out.

"Its ok, I got you Ethelyn. Take your time, and we will make it there one step at a time. I added some nice aromatherapy salts for you to enjoy. "

He stroked her hair gently and smiled at her gently. He would continue to support her till she could stand and walk on her own.

"Just let me know if you don't feel up to walking yet, I can always draw you a bath later, ok?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Ethelyn nodded a bit and tried to get her feet underneath herself again. She managed to stand up straight, but was putting most of her weight on Youay, and even the little bit she was managing was taking effort. Her legs were trembling slightly as she stood, though that wouldn't be especially visible considering that she was wearing her summoner's robe still, but he might get the impression that she probably shouldn't be trying to stand up yet. When he offered the bath for later, she looked up at him and pouted at him slightly.

"... But.... But I'm gross now..."

Youay

11-19-2012

Youay shook his head slightly, seening that walking was too much for her at the moment. He bent his knees, she could probably see that it caused him a little pain to do that. He scooped her up and placed her back on the couch gently and stroked her hair gently.

"I know that you wanna was up, but unless you want me to wash you myself and then help dress you after wards, it will have to wait until you regain your strength to do it on your own. I don't want to trample all over your comfort zone. That's all."r

He bent over and kissed her cheek gently. He took a seat on the arm of the couch and smiled at her.

" maybe I can ask for you mother or your sister to help."

She could probably tell he was not nervous about bathing her, since he has done it for patients during his work, but he was trying to be nice about it and leaving it up to her.

"Besides, you are always beautiful to me."

Silverling

11-19-2012

Ethelyn let out a squeak when Youay picked her up, then continued to pout at him when he set her on the couch... Until he mentioned washing her himself. She instantly turned bright red and looked off to the side, barely able to find her voice.

"Aahh... Uhhhm... Nnno... No... I-i-its...Ok... ᴵ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ⋅⋅⋅"

She bit her lip, trying to calm her mind down. She glanced at him when he mentioned having her mother or sister coming, and she barely squeaked out a thought on that.

"ᵁʰᵐ⋅⋅⋅ ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ⋅⋅⋅"

She remained silent for a moment or two before looking back at him, a slight frown on her face.

"Even... Even after wearing the same clothes for several days.... Without a bath... And my hair being all messy and greasy... ᴬᶰᵈ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇᶫʸ ˢᵐᵉᶫᶫˢ ᵇᵃᵈ⋅⋅⋅ ᵂʰᶦᶜʰ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵉˣᵖᶫᵃᶦᶰ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᵂʰʸ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵃᵛᵒᶦᵈᵉᵈ ᵏᶦˢˢᶦᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶫᶦᵖˢ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᵀʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᴵ ᵇᶫᵃᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ⋅⋅⋅"

Youay

11-19-2012

Youay smiled slightly at her before getting up and brushed some hair out of her eye.

"Alright, well let me know what you would like to do and I will arrange it for you."

He knelt down next to her and placed his hand on her cheek, looking her in the eyes.

"Yeah, even if you are like that. And the reason I haven't kissed you lips is because I didn't want to overwhelm you when you woke up. But if it would please you, I would gladly do this for you my love, regardless of the circumstances."

He leaned forward and kissed her deeply on the lips.

Silverling

11-19-2012

Ethelyn made a bit of a startled squeak when Youay kissed her. She then relaxed and slowly wrapped her arms around him and returning his kiss and pulling him a bit closer to her. It seems that she was quite content with his choice of actions on the subject.

Youay

11-19-2012

Youay continued to kiss her as he wrapped his arms around her and got on the couch with her. He held her tenderly as he kissed her. After a few moments he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes with a smiled.

"Regardless of who or what you are, I will accept you and love you always."

He gave her another kiss as he snuggled her in a close hug.

Equiste

11-19-2012

Ethelyn's apartment

Around this time there was a knocking on the door, but currently no voice is heard. If left for a little while the knocking would come again.