Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

11-13-2012

Plans for a Celebration, Deferred.

Sigmund smiled slightly as Novus walked away from the trio and pushed himself off the wall to join the others.Quietly, he moved behind Emily and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Feeling Sigmund behind her, Emily leaned back into him, placing her hands on his. Glancing between Eve and Lucina, she added her share.

"Well, Eevee did suggest that we should have a celebration, so I suppose she should pick how to celebrate. Unless Lucas wants to?"

Lucas smiled and shook his head. He had no real preference how or where they celebrated. As long as he was with Lucina, nothing else really mattered.

Equiste

11-13-2012

Plans for a celebration indeed deferred... But they are still in the Arena

Novus smiled, putting an arm around Eve once he was beside her.

Lucina smiled, leaning in to kiss Lucas after he shook his head.
"I'm happy with Eevee choosing something." She said after she broke the kiss.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-13-2012

Eve blinked a few times, she had no idea how to celebrate something like this? A party? Where would they have it? She sighed "I guess... we could all go out to dinner or maybe order in and have a party somewhere?"

Silverling

11-13-2012

Testing Chamber two, Day two

Zareen sat in a chair near her desk, weaving a spell into the staff she and Ethelyn were supposed to identify the day before. She had to have something believable to turn in at the end of this... Simply coming out and saying the project failed might cause the Institute to try and look into the situation further. She looked up at her daughter, letting out a sigh at the sight she saw. The floor glowed with symbols and runes from the runic circle Ethelyn had traced out in her trance, and now hovered in the air slightly as she was carefully drawing symbols which floated in place.. Out of all of her experience and work in such magic, Zareen had never seen runes quite like these, and she doesn't have the time to decipher them... She had a good idea what might come from them, however, as she watched the translucent, golden wings form from her daughter's back.

Glancing at the runebook that caused Ethelyn to go into such a trance, she let out a quiet hum and pulled it towards her. She had read over the runes several times and thought them to be rather basic for a spell of its kind, but she had no idea that they would trigger her daughter's own awakening of power. Perhaps there was something she was missing... No, she raked through that page many times, there was nothing left to see. She pushed the book away again and picked up the staff, examining it before working a few more spells into it, she had no time to waste here. If only things were simple enough to where she could just interrupt the ritual... But she knew better. Stopping something of this level might cause severe damage to Ethelyn, and she wasn't willing to find out how much.

----

Outside the testing chamber, Balder sat with the twins and attempted to keep them entertained as he waited for the inevitable arrival of a certain doctor who would be curious of what was going on inside.

Youay

11-13-2012

Day number 2
Youay walked through the halls with another bundle of food, his face was etched with concern. He did what he usually did when his mind is troubled, he talked to his master about it. What he found out had really made him think about the current situation.
Earlier that day in the training grounds.
Youay sat with his master talking to him about what was going on. The old man nodded as he listened intently as he stroked his beard.The old man spoke after Youay finished.
"I see, so you are concerned that she is unable to leave that room due to the nature of artifact they are working on. If I were you I would be more worried about what lies underneath her exterior."
Youay looked at the old man, tilting his head in confusion.
"What do you mean master. Did you see something wrong with her, you have to tell me..."
Tao sighed as took a drink of his tea.
"I wouldn't say something is wrong with her. It was a natural to her as anything else. Listen Youay, normally I wouldn't tell you what I saw..but in this case you may be at the root of it all."
Youay looked shocked as the master continued.
"She has a hidden power, deep withing the core of her.. It was dormant when I looked at it, but it pulsed strongly when her thoughts turned to you.There are a lot of possibilities of what it could mean. But I theorize that if her thoughts of your love turn strong enough...it may trigger that dormant power to awaken."
Youay considered this for a bit, his fist clenched...he just felt powerless, and he hated that. He had a nagging feeling that things were not as they appeared. But with no hard proof, he could be wrong and cause things to get worse. Tao looked him over reading him like a book.
"You truly love her, your feelings almost surpass those you had for Celes. Good...your healed from your old wound.Look Youay, you may feel limited now, but if anyone can help her..its you. But how is up to you to figure out my boy."
Youay bowed to his master. He felt a little better but the concern was still there.The old man was right, he had to find a way to help, and to figure out what was going on. The hard part was seeing if Zareen lied to him or not. He thanked the old man and went about his business till he could visit the test chambers again.
Current time.
Youay turned down the hall the headed towards the second test chamber. He spotted Balder and some children he didn't recognize. he chewed his cheek as he continued, shifting the container of food to his other hand as he did so.

Equiste

11-13-2012

The Arena. Guess the plans for celebration not so deferred...

Novus chuckled, leaning over and kissing her on the cheek.
"A party sounds like a good idea, right my distracted sister?"
"Hmm... Yes, party sounds fine..." She said, not really paying any attention to much around her. She really did feel like a princess who had her honour defended by her knight. She couldn't help the shimmer of concern that flashed across her eyes for a second before her eyes returned to their bright happy look.
"Perhaps a party back at the Lounge may be in order? I'm sure there is something we can get prepared, though I might have to get preferences from everyone." He said, looking around to the others.

Silverling

11-13-2012

Outside the testing chamber

Keeping a pair of five year olds entertained for several hours was not the easiest thing in the world to do, but Balder somehow managed to do so with ease. Most of the time it involved games of chase and throwing Kamala's Volibear plushie at a distance and for both of them to chase after it to see who could grab it first. Its quite amazing to see the plush to still be in one piece after all of its abuse. He was currently sitting on the ground, resting from the previous activities as the two children played their own version of tag which also involved said Volibear plushie. The young boy, Joshua, was first to notice Youay, who stopped in his tracks instantly, let out a little squeak, and bolted back over to his father and cowered next to him. Kamala, on the other hand, only noticed him at the last minute, which resulted in almost running into him. She stopped just in time, clutching her bear plushie close to herself and tilting her head up at him and looking at him with her two colored eyes, the left being auburn red, the right a brilliant green. It would be pretty easy to tell just who exactly the little girl belonged to.

"Uhm! Hello~!"

Balder grinned, feigning surprise at the doctor's arrival and waved at him with one arm, the other now placed around the young boy's shoulders for comfort.

"Ah! Doctor Youay! What a pleasant surprise! What brings you to this part of the Institute?"

Youay

11-13-2012

In the hallway
Youay looked down at Kamala and smiled gently, masking his concern for the moment.
"Why hello there, you must be Ethelyn's sister."
He looked over towards Joshua
"And that must be your brother."
He looked over at Balder and nodded in greeting.He had a feeling he was expected, since he told Zareen he would be coming back.
"Hello there Mr. Felder. I came by to see if I see Ethelyn and check up on how things were going."
He pointed to the container of the meal he made for her.
"I also brought some food for her."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-13-2012

Still at the Arena!

Eve smiled, kissing Novus back, she giggled at Lucina but knew what the feeling was. She suddenly hugged Novus tightly, kissing him on the cheek again "So I guess we make our way to the lounge then huh?"

Equiste

11-13-2012

Arena Arena...

"Well its an idea at least." He said, smiling to Eve when she hugged him tightly before moving around to kiss her on the lips.
"But we should get everyone's preference first." He said, looking over to the others.
"I'm fine wherever we go..." Lucina said, still with her focus on Lucas.