The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

08-30-2012

Quick to the bunker!
Youay walks over to join her at the flowers. He takes a sniff and then reaches over and picks one. He then turns to Ethelyn and puts the flower in her hair.
"Looks good on you."
He smiled at her.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

If I don't move, they won't see me!

Ethelyn blushed slightly and smiled back at Youay.

"Uhm... Thanks..."

She looked towards the flowers again. letting a few strands of hair fall in front of her face.

"... I remember when my mother used to take me to places like this when I was younger... She would sometimes pick certain flowers and braid them into my hair..."

She absently twisted a small lock of hair through her fingers as she continued.

"... That was back before she became so obsessed with research..."

Youay

08-30-2012

That only works in the movies. Quick somebody find the Tardis.
Youay looked over at her and then back at the flowers.
"It must be tough, seeing your mother drown herself in work like that. Even I knew a few people like that over the years. But I am sure that deep under all the obsessiveness the mother you knew is still there."
He smiled over at her and a patted her shoulder reassuringly.
"After everything is said and done, you are more than welcome to come by my office if you need someone to talk to. Regardless if we end up together or not."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

What if we can't find a Tardis!?

Ethelyn continued to focus on the nearby flowers as she spoke.

"It... It really was... Especially since I essentially became her assistant at a very young age... I mostly feel sorry for my siblings... They never knew her then..."

She looked over at Youay, giving him a weak smile.

"... Thank you, I will try to keep that in mind."

Youay

08-30-2012

Ummm.....Panic?
Youay nodded.
"No problem."
He stood back up and stretched.
"Its really nice out here. Helps get your mind off of things."

Grand Viper

08-30-2012

OH Boy Gerald Derped

Gerald watched the fleeting figure of Silver take off and disappear. He furrowed his brow, snorted, and hobbled away.

...So, that went well. Surprised nothing went horribly wr-

In mid flight, above Silver, a woman's voice called to her, "Do not be alarmed. I wish to speak to you about about the flesh sculptors, impersonator. No need for violence quite yet."

At least it's not raining...

"I can make it rain."

...Oh **** me sideways."

"Go away, little pet. You are not needed."

The sound of finger's snapping was easily heard, followed by the voice being forcefully silenced. If Silver looked above her, floating five feet above her was...something. She was walking on the air above Silver. Not flying, not soaring, just walking. For all intensive purposes, she looked like a zombie. Nothing of particular note, just a sagging zombie, a pair of torn pants and a torn shirt, missing hair and green skin and she was a little bigger than the usual human. No form of magical trace, or aura, however, could be attributed to her.

Silverling

08-30-2012

He derped good

Silver cringed at the other voice and quickly looked up at the source of the snap. her antennae twitched once and she bit her lip a bit, taking a very good guess that the figure she sees now was the one she was just playing as. Now hovering in the air, she jerked her thumb towards where Gerald was and spoke out loud in a matter of fact tone.

"... If it matters at all to you, that was by total accident..."

----

Panic Dance!!!

Ethelyn nodded at Youay, taking another moment or two to examine the pretty flowers before quickly straightening up. This action caused her to feel a bit dizzy, of which she responded to by placing one hand to her forehead and leaning against him. As the feeling passed, she glanced at him, blushing slightly and mumbling to him.

"Urrh... Uhm... Sorry..."

Youay

08-30-2012

Yay Panic Dance
Youay caught her and held her there supporting her weight easily. He gave her a reassuring smile as he blushed alittle.
"It alright, I got you."
He glanced around.
"Do you need anything, or do you need a moment to recover."

Grand Viper

08-30-2012

Oh dear.

"Don't care. I want to know if you intend to consume the child as you stated, or you were acting in self defense. Senility is getting to him more and more, these days, the insipid little gremlin. If you made a convincing enough impression you could have convinced him you are an albatross."

The zombie woman continued her walk, and rolled her hand. A little bell suddenly appeared, and she promptly rang it. In a single moment, a familiar looking waiter appeared in front of her. His monotonous Germanic quite evident even in his sigh, "Mistress, what is required of..."

Looking over at Silver, his eye twitched a bit, showing surprise for a split second. The zombie patted his cheek, "Ah ah ah, no looking at my guest without permission, minion."

His eyes snapped forward. She continued, "I want out of the Howling Marsh, and somewhere...mm, nicer. Let's say a cliffside by Demacia? You know where."

"Yes."

The waiter slammed his hands together and weaved a portal fifty meters in front of Silver. The zombie grabbed his chin and waggled it around, "I didn't say portal, did I?"

"No."

"Then no portal."

The waiter nodded, slammed his hands together, and the three of them were not soaring above a cliff with a good view of the entire city of Demacia. "Table. Two chairs. We'll see where it goes from here."

The table and two chairs appeared on the cliffside. The zombie once again grabbed the waiter's face, "I didn't say on the ground, now did I?"

"N-"

"Whatever." She leaned in and kissed the waiter, pressing her rotting lips against his, "I forgive you this time."

The zombie motioned to Silver, "Have a seat. I assure you, no reason to be rude...For now."

Silverling

08-31-2012

"Oh, deer!" Said the speeding van

Silver returned the look of surprise to the waiter, most certainly not expecting him to appear. In the chance that she could get, she gave him the 'I can explain later' glance before maneuvering her way to the table. She was now acting more cautious if anything, but decided if she needed to flee, she could. She sat down in the chair the zombie offered to her and rested her hands on her lap, tilting her head to one side at her.

"... Consume her? No, I would never do that, I was screwing with his head. Also, humans don't taste very good at all. Too salty."

----

The thing to do when panicking

Ethelyn shook her head, closing her eyes as she did.

"No... No... Just give me a moment..."

She took a deep breath and was still for a bit before opening her eyes again and straightening up, blushing a bit more.

"ᴹᵉᵉᵖ⋅⋅⋅"