The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

11-11-2012

The battle at the Arena

Rald drew back with his blade and went to thrust at Lucas' chest, silently cursing to himself about the shortsword being at the position to block his strike. With any luck a barrage of thrusts should finish this.

Bright Oblivion

11-11-2012

Lucas saw the thrust coming and, without thinking, dodged slightly and moved his arm around Rald's as he moved in close to lock it up, intending to use his other arm to strike.

Equiste

11-11-2012

With Lucas still moving slowly, Rald moved his injured arm to tie up Rald's other arm as they stood close together. With a slight chuckle he leaned in to whisper in Lucas' ear.
"Well now, nice move to stall this out a little longer, but I think we can see how this ends. But don't worry though, I will look after her as my little se.x slave. And remove those unsightly scars too. Oh, can't let those hextech talents go to waste either..." He says, waiting for the time when they both break from this impasse.

Bright Oblivion

11-11-2012

Lucas listened to Rald passively, feeling the anger surge through him but seeming outwardly calm. Unhooking the arm around Rald's sword arm, he used it to push Rald back, kicking him on the way out.

Equiste

11-11-2012

Rald stumbled back at the strong push before stumbling back further with the kick, taking a defensive stance as he looked back at Lucas.

Bright Oblivion

11-11-2012

Lucas moved back upon completing his kick, standing defensively and holding his focus on Rald.

Sigmund's ears twitched as he heard pieces of the whispered comment, the dagger he had been juggling pausing in its rotations for a few fractions of a second before resuming. Keeping his face neutral as he considered it, he eventually decided that nothing could be done about him until after the fight. Doubtless, though, something would have to be done.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-11-2012

Eve watched the entire fight, relatively calmly which surprised even herself to an extent... If this were simply a show perhaps she'd be cheering but this was far more important... When Rald spoke she concentrated in an attempt to hear what he was saying. She couldn't understand a word of it and decided to simply forget it, she turned to Novus "It looks like Lucas has the upper hand to me... But I'm not sure the other guy still seems pretty confident...Do you think he has another trick up his sleeve or something?" she briefly looked over at Emily and Lucina then back at the fight waiting for the two to attack once again.

Equiste

11-11-2012

The four over the other side of the arena was mostly silent, sometimes talking in whispered tones. However the female kept watching the fight closely, her lips making the 'shhh!' motion every now and then. She looked focused, concentrating on the fight. The guy with the daggers looked somewhat bored, excited, bored and content depending on what was happening. The other two seemed to be talking amoungst themselves every now and then.

Novus continued to watch quietly, his eyes in the direction of the fight but not entirely on it. He let out a slight hum before speaking after Eve did.
"Lucas is definately a more solid fighter, but with what is affecting him Rald has the advantage. Although from his demeanor now he should not of said what he said to Lucas. I think we should see a conclusion soon. And no tricks that could help him, no." He said quietly to her.

Lucina couldn't help but let out gasps every now and then, but they were quiet. Emily could feel her tightness of her grip change depending on the flow of the battle. It seemed to be stoically holding on now, as at this point she felt it best to speak.
"Take him out Lucas! I believe in you!" She shouted out, looking towards him with a determined smile.

Bright Oblivion

11-11-2012

Emily's grip on Lucina's hand frequently varied to match whatever Lucina's grip was at the time. When she noticed Sigmund's knife slow, she glanced toward him, questioning somewhat quietly in order to avoid distracting Lucina.

"Sigmund?"

Sigmund simply shrugged and continued to watch the Noxians in the stands as he replied offhandedly.

"Didn't hear enough of it. Not sure what was said. Just that he would probably have been better off staying silent."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-11-2012

Eve nodded, resting her head against Novus and placing a hand on his lap "We'll have to have a victory party for Lucas later tonight." she said with a smirk before hearing Lucina and smiling towards her and her cheering, oh why not.. "Yeah! Go Lucas!" she cheered out