Wukong's Peach Orchard (Open-RP)

1234511 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVeryBest

01-31-2014

In Ionia there was a small tract of land, about 4 acres, that had the best peach trees ever. These tress, however, were all destroyed during the Ionian-Noxian War, along with much of the surrounding area. Wukong, loving peaches like he does, decided to regrow these trees, in order to bring there deliciousness back to the world. And, though sharing would be hard, he also decided to let everyone in and allow them to take peaches. He hoped that it would prevent the place from being destroyed ever again.

Roaming around the orchard would be hundreds of Wukong clones, doing chores around the orchard and helping people who visited. Wukong himself spent a lot of time here, usually near the gigantic central tree.

((Pretty much a day in thread that I wanted to do, as Wukong loves peaches. All are welcome, even Noxians and Zaunites, unless directly banned.))

AskCorpMundo

01-31-2014

((Let's go and trash all of the peach trees!!!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness, I'm not sure I am bothered enough to have Hope stroll around.

I make an edit and already two replies dafuq.))

Ask kog maw

01-31-2014

((Kog'maw eats not destroys. LEAVE NO SCRAPS!))

AskTheVeryBest

01-31-2014

((You will be banned if you try))

((leave some for others))

Ask Zyra

01-31-2014

Zyra strolled into the orchard and looked about, the stumps where not in bad a shape as she thought they would be. Apparently the trees had began to assimilate the poison, though it was still inhibiting their regrowth.

"Wukong, where are you." Zyra said looking about. "I'm here like you asked."

AskTheVeryBest

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
Zyra strolled into the orchard and looked about, the stumps where not in bad a shape as she thought they would be. Apparently the trees had began to assimilate the poison, though it was still inhibiting their regrowth.

"Wukong, where are you." Zyra said looking about. "I'm here like you asked."
Wukong would be over on the other side of the orchard, hauling refuse from the nearby forest over to a pile. He would smile and wave at Zyra when he saw her.
"Hey, Zyra! Just getting some fertilizer for the trees. It helps them grow better right?"
He would be overly loud.

Ask The Arclight

01-31-2014

"Wukong is an echo-er in this place." He said as he walked in behind Zyra. "Looking lovely as usual Zyra. Now how do you want to do this, Wu?" Varus asked as he glanced at the trees passing Zyra now.

AskTheVeryBest

01-31-2014

"Well, Zyra is the plant expert, so I say we listen to her. I never grew a thing in my life."
Despite this Wukong would still be smiling.

Ask The Arclight

01-31-2014

Varus turned and looked to Zyra and said in a tease. "Would talking to the plants help?"

((the happy monkey xD))

Ask Zyra

01-31-2014

Zyrs gave Varus a look and smiled. "Actually yes, yes that would help very much. Why don't you start." She said seriously to Varus. She would begin walking toward the center of the orchard, running her fingers along the various stumps. Just Zyra's presence was funneling life back into the area, grass growing all around her and flowers springing up where she tread. "Can you bring that fertilizer with you Wu?"

1234511 ... 31