Syndra release date

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Quiggles

08-22-2012

Will she be released soon or much later in the future I think I remember seeing something about her release being close to Rengar's but maybe I'm just thinking things. If anyone has read something that I didn't then please let me know so I will know when to buy my Riot points and not be tempted to use them on another champion. Also because i'm on the quest for 6300 again and I might not need to buy riot points if I can get the 6300 in time.

Crazy Wilhelm

08-22-2012

I'd assume she's the next new champ, so assume...2 weeks? 2 and a half if you're lucky/unlucky.

Speedy92286

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Wilhelm View Post
I'd assume she's the next new champ, so assume...2 weeks? 2 and a half if you're lucky/unlucky.
I am thinking this, too.

@Mister: What quest? Or did I read that wrong?

Itonus

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
I am thinking this, too.

@Mister: What quest? Or did I read that wrong?
lol quest, he said "quest for 6300" meaning 6300 IP, the maximum cost for a champion..

its me james999

09-06-2012

its been like a million years i thnk shes just a teaser and will never come out... not really but im still losing the anxiety i had waiting.

Dev The Tank

Recruiter

09-07-2012

I have also been waiting for Syndra. Does anyone have any idea on when she will be out?

Kagami

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1iksim View Post
I have also been waiting for Syndra. Does anyone have any idea on when she will be out?
If I had to guess, next tuesday maybe depends if Riot thinks she needs more testing on the PBE or not.

GiottoXIII

09-09-2012

kagami dont get my hopes up D: ><

geterdone46

09-11-2012

Well seeing the LoL timeline, there is kind of a pattern of two champs per month then one champ the following month, but there is a couple of exceptions, like november, three champs then. So maybe we get lucky and get a third champ this month too.

Kagami

09-11-2012

With her art spotlight out and login theme on PBE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crV-HzoGHBU, probably soon.