Can I report a player to the forums?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im ran

08-24-2012

In my most recent game, I just had a support Nunu troll me and gave away 10 kills 14 minutes in to the enemy AD Carry because he didn't get to go mid as an AP Carry. His name was "rabbitsch" without the quotations. Is it possible if I can get a answer to my problem here?

hi im ran

08-24-2012

Bump for awareness.

Gorgalax

08-24-2012

Nobody here can help you. Report the person after the game and move on. If for some reason you feel that more action needs to be taken (which it REALLY doesn't sound like it does) you can take screenshots and submit a ticket to Riot. But do you really want to bug them with such a minor issue which is already covered by a system to help alleviate the flood of complaints they are sure to get?

hi im ran

08-24-2012

Well, I dced right as the game was ending so I didn't get the chance to report the other person.

Gorgalax

08-24-2012

Well, if you did that on purpose, don't do that next time.

Also, did you ever stop to think that maybe... just MAYBE, you aren't the only victim of this person's trolling? Other people will report and the person will end up in the tribunal if this is a habit.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Naming and shaming on the forums is against the rules. Submit a ticket, and Riot can look into your game history.

People saying "use screenshots." I don't believe those are effective. While it's useful, people forget that screenshots can be easily doctored to show the results you want presented as opposed to what actually happened. I'm pretty sure Riot has the tools necessary to look into match histories and all players of the games that you were in.