gamescom Q&A

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrysis View Post
Its not a matter of being pessimistic its a matter of wanting to see rusults and not just talk or speculation. This is not a religion and should not work on faith and faith alone. Riot said it themselves they are not working on dominion or twisted treeline. Any champion buff or nurfs are a result of its cash cow summoners rift.
They didn't say that at all... You're taking what they said and twisting it. Just because they aren't revolving champions around Dominion doesn't mean they aren't working on it...

Necrysis

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
They didn't say that at all... You're taking what they said and twisting it. Just because they aren't revolving champions around Dominion doesn't mean they aren't working on it...
They kinda did, when they say they arent working on it I tend to think they arnet working on it and champion balance is not my only concern with dominion its just one of many. If they are indeed working on it why not just come out and say. "We are working on it" why leave the community in the dark. Don't twist my words. Lets just agree to disagree. You say potato, I say potato. We are both entitled to our opinions lets just leave it at that.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Quote:
They kinda did, when they say they arent working on it I tend to think they arnet working on it and champion balance is not my only concern with dominion its just one of many. If they are indeed working on it why not just come out and say. "We are working on it" why leave the community in the dark. Don't twist my words. Lets just agree to disagree. You say potato, I say potato. We are both entitled to our opinions lets just leave it at that.
I agree we are entitled to our own opinions, but you said they said something they didn't. Sorry, but saying "kinda did" doesn't mean they did. But sure, agree to disagree.

Necrysis

08-22-2012

They did, but ok whatever

Kraogg

08-22-2012

Are you planning to support more maps then 5v5, such as 3v3 and dominion in a competitive format?

How can it be over looked or twisted the answer was No.

Phourc

08-22-2012

Quote:
Its not a matter of being pessimistic its a matter of wanting to see rusults and not just talk or speculation. This is not a religion and should not work on faith and faith alone. Riot said it themselves they are not working on dominion or twisted treeline. Any champion buff or nurfs are a result of its cash cow summoners rift.
- Nome said he was hired specifically to work on dom, so no xP

- Riot said they would NEVER buff/nerf around dominion, any dominion-related changes are usually some overpoweredness that the farm-free gameplay reveals (aka gunblade, etc.)

- Dominion is set up to, with the help of map-specific auras and items (again, stuff Nome should be messing with) adjust SR-balanced characters to be fair in Dominion.

- Most (if not all) of the characters that are unbalanced in Dominion (Yorick, Urgot, Darius at the very least, I don't know how Jayce runs on other maps) are just a confused mess on every map and really just need to be reworked.

Necrysis

08-22-2012

I like how all 5 people that still play dominion are posting in here.

IronAegis

08-22-2012

Quote:
I like how all 5 people that still play dominion are posting in here.
At least 6...and you!

Necrysis

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronAegis View Post
At least 6...and you!
Oh yeah! I forgot. Thanks

Kraogg

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
- Nome said he was hired specifically to work on dom, so no xP

No man Proving grounds needs 3 nexus towers now.