The Pridestalker's Lair

1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Hunter

08-22-2012

Hmhmhm...the thrill of entering a new hunting ground. Such a rush. So much new prey to stalk, trophies to claim, yes...

I am Rengar, the Pridestalker. 'tis by the insistence of your Councilors that I have set this time aside for you, that you may learn more of your newest so-called 'champion'. These sessions work to my advantage, so I begrudgingly invite you into my den. My future prey shall learn of me, and I of them.

Tread lightly, summoners and champions alike. For when I set my sights upon you on the Fields of Justice, you may regret what you reveal to me...

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Rengar,

I am an owner of a weapons and armor shop.
I think I know the answer to this, but could you be interested in buying something?

May your prey be strong,
Geokhan

AskVoidWalker

08-22-2012

Rengar I ask only a few questions.

What was the creature that got away? And if it was of the Void would you be interested in hunting more?

-Kassadin, The Void Walker

OdainMorll

08-22-2012

Rengar,

What's it like in the League being matched against some of the land's best, are the champions and Jungle beasts worthy prey in your opinion?

Ask Mad Chemist

08-22-2012

Upon the fields, which are the champions that you had the "most fun" going against?
-Singed Singed

Valorans Outlaw

08-22-2012

Rengar, do you think Garen will be your worst nightmare since some people call him a "bush master"?

-Jayce

Ask the Hunter

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan
Rengar,

I am an owner of a weapons and armor shop.
I think I know the answer to this, but could you be interested in buying something?

May your prey be strong,
Geokhan
Well met, weapons master. 'tis both pleasing and disconcerting to receive such an offer. While I am still adapting to my new prey on the Fields of Justice, I stand by the weapons that I use. Were I allowed the fullest extent of my equipment, then I do believe that your Councilors would be displeased. 'twas by their edict that I am limited to the weapons you see me wielding.

However, I am not above expeditions to hunt outside of the League, and your offerings intrigue me to a degree. I may look into your wares in the future, though the concepts are lost upon me. I have lived my life taking what I've wanted by force alone, but in the interest of learning more of your world, I may...'sample' your armaments in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskVoidWalker
Rengar I ask only a few questions.

What was the creature that got away? And if it was of the Void would you be interested in hunting more?

-Kassadin, The Void Walker
You tread on dangerous grounds, Void Walker. 'tis unwise to re-open old wounds, no matter the time that has passed since they were inflicted.

I shall give you your answer nonetheless, for the sake of...'civility'. This 'creature' greatly resembled the mongrel that your kind refer to as Cho'Gath, only markedly larger. Whether it and the one that escaped are both one and the same is debatable, but that does not keep me from enjoying myself when rending it apart.

If it was a being of the Void, then I would enjoy little more than to see what else it has to offer. Though the madman, Malzhar, fights with sorcery and underlings, Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw are both worthy foes indeed. I am certain that 'daddy' would make for a glorious hunt indeed, given the strength of its fell spawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll
Rengar,

What's it like in the League being matched against some of the land's best, are the champions and Jungle beasts worthy prey in your opinion?
A fine question, summoner. The Fields of Justice have proven of great amusement and challenge to me thus far; its prey is among the finest I've hunted. The experience of bonding minds with a summoner is disconcerting to me, though. Your kind lacks the instinct of true hunters, and I feel myself hindered by your interference at times. Many a time I would have preferred to spend time stalking my prey, rather than running out with less subtlety than the overgrown peacock of a man you call 'Draven'. Regardless, it does good to even the fields in terms of might between the other champions and I. A true hunter thrives on facing the strong, even if it means placing a handicap. As I have mentioned before, Cho'Gath is certainly a worthy adversary, as is the mongrel, Warwick. To match wits with another hunter pleases me so.

The beasts of the Jungle are fair game, I will admit. While the more primitive beings such as the wolves and golems present little challenge, 'tis a pleasing experience to lock blades with the elder lizard. I was pleasantly surprised by the Dragon that you maintain on the Fields; I only regret that I lack the time to properly strip a trophy from it. The great Baron Nashor...ah, a true challenge on the field. That is the manner of prey I enjoy the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist
Upon the fields, which are the champions that you had the "most fun" going against?
-Singed Singed
As I have mentioned, many of the inhuman denizens of your League are amusing to face. A fair number of the human warriors, though, they do well as prey. The one you call Irelia is a most interesting opponent; her weapon intrigues me, forcing me to think of alternative ways around it. The Barbarian King, Tryndamere, is also a mighty adversary. Locking blades with him brings a thrill like few others.

A great number of you, though, displease me with your wiles. 'tis dishonorable to fight with strength that is not your own, such as the plant mistress Zyra, insufferable rodent Rumble. The rat's contraption is a decent opponent, though he is naught but a coward to hide behind such toys. If you are to face your opponent, depend upon naught but the strength of your body and the sharpness of your skill. I would say the same to certain men hefting strange concoctions that grant strength beyond what their otherwise feeble bodies can manage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc
Rengar, do you think Garen will be your worst nightmare since some people call him a "bush master"?

-Jayce
Hah! A fine jest, tinker. The hulk, Garen, is but an amateur when it comes to traversing the wilds. His lack of subtlety is irksome; a lack of planning is evident. He lacks the tact of a true hunter, hiding behind the sheer size of his weapon and that armored shell. When found outside of the brushes though, I can respect his skill and strength.

Make no mistake though, tinker. This world has room for only one 'bush master', and I am he.

st0pb0t

08-22-2012

Evelynn walks in and smiles at Rengar; an unnaturally wide, fang-filled smile.

"You want these pearly whites for your collection, Pridestalker? Come and get 'em."

Ask the Hunter

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot
Evelynn walks in and smiles at Rengar; an unnaturally wide, fang-filled smile.

"You want these pearly whites for your collection, Pridestalker? Come and get 'em."
Rengar regards Evelynn with a mixture of distaste and amusement, giving a deep chuckle.

"Please, Widowmaker. I have claimed plentiful teeth in my time; yours are unimpressive in comparison. No, when I claim my prize from you, I think I'll take those absurd adornments 'round your feet. Perhaps with them gone, you can return your efforts to harrowing your own prey, instead of as simple a task as walking."

st0pb0t

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
Rengar regards Evelynn with a mixture of distaste and amusement, giving a deep chuckle.

"Please, Widowmaker. I have claimed plentiful teeth in my time; yours are unimpressive in comparison. No, when I claim my prize from you, I think I'll take those absurd adornments 'round your feet. Perhaps with them gone, you can return your efforts to harrowing your own prey, instead of as simple a task as walking."
"You... want my heels?"

Evelynn looks down at Rengar's big, furry, clawed feet and crooks an appraising eyebrow.

"I think you'd look better in a pair of flats, to be honest."

1234511 ... 24