Chamenas' Champion Index and Reviews!

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chamenas

08-22-2012

*** Review Queue CLOSED (no new reviews being accepted) ***
[BI will be on a temporary hiatus from champion design and full reviews (follow link for details)[/B]
Hello there and welcome to my Champion Index!
(now with less typos in the title!)

Who am I?
My name is Steven, though I go by the name of Chamenas in the community. I'm currently practicing for Season 3 ranked by doing Draft Normals. I'm a very creative individual with an easily distracted disposition so I have a tendency to drop projects. That being said, I'm sort of excited about the champion design process and I'm really eager to contribute a number of unique and exciting concepts to this forum. Who knows, maybe I'll inspire a Rioter to create some really awesome champions!

Reviews
I don't want to impose a flat rule of "if you review my champion, I'll review yours" as it could put me in a bad situation of spending so much time catching up on reviews that I don't have time for other things in my life. However, in general, if you offer me a good review, I will return the favor. Just note a few things:
* Inform me: Let me know you want a review and what champion you want me to review. If I see a champion of yours and I know you've reviewed, I'll certainly do my best to offer a review, but it's much easier if you simply let me know.
* Lore Review: Lore and other creative writing details are my forte and will be the focus of my reviews. I may comment on the flavor of abilities, but will likely not comment on their balance much as that's not my strong suit. I hope to change this down the road, but lore will always be my strongest point.
* Be Patient! I may not get back right away, but if I promise you a review, it will happen. I'm a man of my word.
*** You can post to request reviews here too! I'm not opposed to reviewing your champion before you review one of mine.

Review Queue
(* next to name means you have already reviewed one of my champions and I "owe" a review)
No one

Review Index:
Nin'Jha, the Frog Blade by EpicFrogNinja
Lila, the Gloved Hand pt1 pt 2 by mitchm1024
Terron, the Doombringer by LegionofArcana
Neka, The Muka Shaman by DarkPercy
Alkina by DarkPercy
Dormono, the Caring Spirit by DerpaDeath
Dredger, Master of the Earth by Kilar
Airus Dracori, Vessel of the Dragons by GamersEye
Neftor, The soul of the void by superjake100
Gunner the multiartilarist pt1 pt2 by LegionofArcana
Quinn, The Elastic Wasteband by Sinspurch
Gabriel, the Scrap Animator by Shrouded Snake
Hysterion The Panic Inducer pt1 pt2 by PanickingAttack
Blaise, The Zealous Exterminator by TeaCrusader
Trollix, The Poison Heart of Ionia by WindGuy101
Kagu, Last Hope of the Palakang by Kazrah Galefist
Jilt'aan, the Clever Concoctionist by Skyhawk47
Claudia - The Dream Catcher by FarkingTroll
Mika Belevich, Commandant of the Gray pt 2 pt3 by Wulffe
(for some reason my Mika links are broken and only point to the third review. Scroll up to see the others.)

Index
Aliara, Child of the Void (Open to Critique)
Ciana, Light of the Sun (Open to Critique)
Fola, the Eccentric Scientist (Open to Critique)
Liarra, Mistress of the Blade
Liia, the Invisible Tricker

Champion Sets
Follow the link to go to a post explaining further details about each champion in the set.
Femme Fatales

Thank you for looking at my champions! You may post here to request a review trade, to talk about my champions in general, or just to comment to me about something not specific to a champion.

Rahul Sucks

08-22-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2493526 Lore and all around please. Reviewing yours now.

Chamenas

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchm1024 View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2493526 Lore and all around please. Reviewing yours now.
Certainly! I will do the review before playing some games for today. Thank you :-)

Chamenas

08-23-2012

Cianna has some pretty ability icons. Will do ability reveal tomorrow if all goes well. :-D

Chamenas

08-23-2012

Cianna's abilities are almost done. Sorry it took so long, was out longer than I expected today. All I can say is that these abilities are AWESOME but I'm going to need a LOT of help balancing them and making them less wordy.

Chamenas

08-23-2012

Added Ciana's abilities. Please check her out as her abilities are likely OP and need your help!

Chamenas

08-24-2012

Updated to both champions today. Ciana is coming along nicely, next champion to be designed is Liarra, who is also an exciting prospect to work with. :-D

Chamenas

08-25-2012

I've added a League Judgment for Aliara and an Appearance section for Ciana. Would love to see some comments!

Chamenas

09-04-2012

Updated Ciana's abilities and reworked her kit to be more balanced and, hopefully, more fun.

Styrgwyr

09-04-2012

You stole my name. :P

12345 ... 9