connection failure: unable to connect to pvp.net server.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phistagon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

so when i try to login i have been getting this error saying "unable to connect to pvp.net server"

this just started in the last week, and I have not changed my computer or any settings. about 90% of the time i get this, and i keep closing the game and reopening and eventually it works, but then once i get thru champ select, to the part where the game goes full screen, it doesn't connect. the LoL logo pops up

I have tried adding all the exceptions for my firewall and and even disabling my firewall and nothing works. my time on my computer is correct.

any suggestions would be appreciated, but right now i cant play. even if i manage to login, i am afraid to join a game because of the problem i mentioned post-champ select. i just end up getting reported as a leaver

Phistagon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

bump.

i have tried everything it mentions here:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1072127

and on the support page it directs me too when the error happens.

nothing works. i have been unable to login at all today, in over 15 tries

Strangulate One

08-22-2012

Im getting the exact same thing happened within the last few days...god its annoying

Phistagon

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenTheTruth View Post
Im getting the exact same thing happened within the last few days...god its annoying
indeed it is, if you figure out how to fix it please let me know.

Strangulate One

08-22-2012

Completely random.....sometimes you wait 30 seconds after picks and bans are completed and it lets you, other times you have to relog over and over until you "luckily" get in.

Phistagon

08-22-2012

bumpsky

Phistagon

08-23-2012

Bizzump

Phistagon

08-23-2012

really nnoone can offer any help?

Solaris Shadow

Wrenchman

08-23-2012

Have you tried:
1. You need to Enable Scripting.
2. Your Internet Explorer is in Offline Mode, change it.
3. You're set to use a proxy server, turn it off, Internet Options -> Connection -> Lan Settings -> Set to Auto Detect
4. Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced > Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"
5. Run through the other Windows & IE Troubleshooting in the KB
6. Try powercycling (restarting) your modem.
7. Reset your Internet Security Settings, Internet Options->Advanced->Reset Button
8. Try this Fix from Microsoft
9. Uninstall Pando Media Booster

Carry for Hugs

12-20-2012

old posts but i uninstalled pmb and it worked right away