Which ad carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

azure124

Recruiter

08-22-2012

i have a choice of two ad carrys Darius or Riven

my build for darius is ninja tabi/merc treads depends on who im laning against , frozen mallet, bloodthirster, black cleaver, maw of malmortius, then thronmail/guardian angel

my build for riven is beserker greaves, bloodthirster, ghostblade, bloodrazor, frozen mallet, thornmail/guardian angel.

both have armor pen reds, flat armor yellow, flat magic res blue, lifesteal quints

AlphariusRising

08-22-2012

Neither of those are AD carries. They are bruisers/tanky DPS.

KaiSong

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
Neither of those are AD carries. They are bruisers/tanky DPS.
^This

And your build for riven is derp. No reson to build bezerker greaves, mercs tabi are better, bloodrazor is a bad item in general, thornmail is a bad item in general as well. Most likely a last whisper + hexdrinker/maw or something would outdamage your bloodrazor and be cheaper, while giving more useful resists and stats/passive. GA is a good choice, lets you dive.
in all youre looking at mercs+bt+lw+ga+maw+mallet for a strong mix of bruiser stats and passives.
Or if you just feel like hitting so hard they feel it in their next game:
Shoes+BT BT BT LW GA

azure124

Recruiter

08-22-2012

im still new with riven so i havent really had the time to mess around with a lot of builds. the three bloodthirster build looks just cruel i will have to try it.

Tecz

08-22-2012

graves

Lord Puppy Fury

08-22-2012

Graves, Jayce, and Gangplank are some of the more durable quasi-bruiser carries.

Judas Priest

08-22-2012

I really like Ashe. She is a late game champion, so don't be offensive in early game. But I think she has all the usual properties a generic AD carry has.

Just rush for an Infinity Edge, then Phantom Dancer and start farming champions in team fights.

FlowyS

08-22-2012

I like to build Riven slightly tanky.

Merc Treads
Bloodthrister
Bloodthrister
Maw of Malortimus
Guardian Angel or Randuin's Omen,
Frozen Mallet

I don't build Last Whisper because with this build I'm tanky enough just to dive squishies and LW isn't that good against squishes, rather have another BT instead. I'm tanky enough so that I can usually keep BT stacks. I usually build Guardian Angel against more AP since if really helps against being bursted, Randuin Omen if we need a good intiate.