[Challenge] Champion Creation (Historical Figures, Fictional and other)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TastyBeeBurgers

08-22-2012

Okay Summoners, put your game faces on! It's time for the Champion Creation Game! Take any character from History, Movies, Literature, Mythology or other and make them into a League Champion!

How it's done:
First: rate the champion above you. Scale of one to ten for what's been given (i.e. Lore, abilities, etc.)
Second: Create a champion, and post their stats.
Third: Take a Brownie Break, you deserve it after all your hard work.
Four: Look at previous entries and have a laugh and upvote your favorite to be nominated for KING OF THE CCG! (That's Champion Creation Game in case you've forgotten)

Rules:
1. Have fun
2. Be nice and fair to your fellow contestants
3. Any person, real or imagined, from history or fiction is permitted.
4. I think I mentioned this, but have fun!

Bonus points will be awarded needlessly and inconsequentially to those who post particularly funny/useless/OP/UP champions.

I'll start us off with our first Champion:

The Doctor, The Time Lord. (From Doctor Who)
Support, Melee, Mage.

Passive: Regeneration: Upon dying, The Doctor can Regenerate, gainig random stats and a new model and then revives on the spot. (can only be used once per series unless it's a trick and he actually didn't die)

Q: The Sonic: The Doctor points his Sonic Screwdriver at a minion and gives it a boost in stats.
W: Jelly Babies: The Doctor eats some Jelly Babies and regains some health and say a witty comment.
E: Death Speech: The Doctor gives his "You're about to die horribly" speech, lowering the enemie's stats.
R: TARDIS: The Doctor calls the TARDIS down on target enemy, squishing them on the spot.

Let the games begin!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tubby Bumpikins

08-22-2012

William Wallace
Fighter, Support

Passive: Thunder out me arse - Every 5th attack has a change to arc lightning that reduces enemy champion healing effects and increases allied healing effects

Q: Claymore Cleave - William swings his Claymore around cleaving his enemies and bolstering his allies
W: Ye olde Arse trick - William moons his enemies and stuns them
E: Victory tune - William sings a wee little tune to strengthen his allies
R: A Giant among Men: William Gains and grants armor and magic resist, and increases allies health.