Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Not enough mastery pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plati

08-23-2012

Please do this!

Wyl

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Quote:
Elladril:
Please go back to 20 mastery pages. I like to play normals where there's only 10 seconds of free time to set your masteries before the game starts, and it would be really nice to have all my pages just available without having to constantly try to set them in a huge hurry.

Or you could just not lock your champion right away, so you have 85 seconds if i'm correct.

Another solution would be to increase that 10 seconds after everyone locked to 20-25.

More mastery pages would increase the load on the servers. Adding to that that most people I play with only use one that they change every game.

Artania

08-23-2012

Even 15 mastery pages would certainly help, and I definitely agree I'd be happy to spend either RP or IP for the extra ones.

retched

08-23-2012

What about making any mastery pages after 10 supported on the client side? More mastery pages is convenient, but I wouldn't want to stress the servers for another set of mastery pages (they have a big enough load already).

LadyAzalea

08-23-2012

Even as an inexperienced player, I find it helpful to have various pages for my players. Most builds for even somewhat similar characters can be a bit different, and I can't afford the hassle of having mobafire or a handwritten page in front of me where that allows me to change the masteries on the spot each time I choose a character. Most likely I'd mess something up in the time crunch.

I'd really appreciate 20 pages, especially with over 100 characters to play.... Thanks.

ZiPS

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Quote:
Elladril:
Please go back to 20 mastery pages. I like to play normals where there's only 10 seconds of free time to set your masteries before the game starts, and it would be really nice to have all my pages just available without having to constantly try to set them in a huge hurry.

Try editing your masteries before locking your champion in. That way you have 70 seconds in total for champion selection and mastery editing. Also, the scroll wheel on your mouse can remove and add mastery points. I digress...

Back on topic: 20 mastery pages riot pls.

Edit: on a side note does anyone else think that the current cost of additional rune pages is too high (for IP at least)? I mean, once you can play more than four champions or so you have to have more rune pages. I really wouldn't mind seeing an IP price on the rune page bundle.

cloow

Master Recruiter

08-23-2012

OOO please make there 20 pages again!!

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

08-24-2012

I have added this to my backlog, and I also did some research on how this can be done in the code. While I can't promise I will able to get to this anytime soon, I can promise you this "adjustment" will not be forgotten. Currently I am working on something far more important, and I think players like you will like it when it one day become public knowledge, it is also the reason that's why I can't divert my attention to this.

Killrazor

08-24-2012

hmm...oh the possibilities...

TophSmash

08-24-2012

Quote:
RiotKiddington:
I have added this to my backlog, and I also did some research on how this can be done in the code. While I can't promise I will able to get to this anytime soon, I can promise you this "adjustment" will not be forgotten. Currently I am working on something far more important, and I think players like you will like it when it one day become public knowledge, it is also the reason that's why I can't divert my attention to this.

I LOVE YOU <3, I hate having to rush making a mastery page so much that I gave up and just make do with w/e I have.