Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mordekaiser mid needs a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evilpowner

08-22-2012

i am confident about my mordekaiser game in middle, as far as to say i believe i am THE best mordekaiser that i have come across
when i started, back in early 2011, mordekaiser was my baby, i'd play him every single game, for about 5 months in a row, then they nerfed him..
BUT I CAME BACK , and i still make people call him OP,
so consider me for a ranked duo team : )

elo is at 1305 at the moment

TolZ

08-22-2012

Our 5 man recently lost our mid and we'd be interested in trying you out. I won't be on until this evening but add me and I'll try to play with you tonight

Mestaaja

08-22-2012

Mordekaiser mid doesn't need a team. Mordekaiser mid does what he pleases.

ExecutionerK

08-22-2012

Hard to convince people to play with a guy that only play Morde, as if Morde is banned, you are pretty much worthless.

KaiSong

08-22-2012

Quote:
ExecutionerKen:
Hard to convince people to play with a guy that only play Morde, as if Morde is banned, you are pretty much worthless.

^ that or if they pick something that just counters morde, or if your team doesnt need a mid that has 0 cc or escapes or gapclosers.

I honestly can not tell anything from your match history because the all of them appear to be blind pick normals/3v3's and customs
You may be good, who knows, and the games you won, I can not tell how any of the teamcomps even functioned on the enemy team or how your team functioned.