Mordekaiser mid needs a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evilpowner

08-22-2012

i am confident about my mordekaiser game in middle, as far as to say i believe i am THE best mordekaiser that i have come across
when i started, back in early 2011, mordekaiser was my baby, i'd play him every single game, for about 5 months in a row, then they nerfed him..
BUT I CAME BACK , and i still make people call him OP,
so consider me for a ranked duo team : )

elo is at 1305 at the moment

TolZ

08-22-2012

Our 5 man recently lost our mid and we'd be interested in trying you out. I won't be on until this evening but add me and I'll try to play with you tonight

Mestaaja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Mordekaiser mid doesn't need a team. Mordekaiser mid does what he pleases.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Hard to convince people to play with a guy that only play Morde, as if Morde is banned, you are pretty much worthless.

KaiSong

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Hard to convince people to play with a guy that only play Morde, as if Morde is banned, you are pretty much worthless.
^ that or if they pick something that just counters morde, or if your team doesnt need a mid that has 0 cc or escapes or gapclosers.

I honestly can not tell anything from your match history because the all of them appear to be blind pick normals/3v3's and customs
You may be good, who knows, and the games you won, I can not tell how any of the teamcomps even functioned on the enemy team or how your team functioned.