Jungler and AD pick to counter Vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sumperium

08-22-2012

Which jungler counters % true damage? Mundo (btw, corporate or non-corporate)?

Also, which champion do I pick to counter Vayne in lane?

Help please, I'm having trouble in Vayne matchups.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

In terms of ADs: Anyone with equal range (ashe has roughly even lane phase, cait beats her but loses hard mid/late game same with varus)

In terms of junglers: Anyone with a gap closer or a lot of disables.

Lord Puppy Fury

08-22-2012

If you're having trouble with Vayne it's probably more of a game play issue. She's horrible in lane so you should be able to poop all over her with just about anyone. Or, her support > your support. I'd recommend taking a CC/kill support over a sustain support and just zone her out.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Your question makes no sense, regarding a jungler countering true damage. Obviously nobody counters % based true damage. Its not the jungler that has to deal with it, and the true damage is just 1 component of her high damage. She is pretty slippery and all melee gapcloser junglers have the same problem ganking her.

For an AD carry the best bet is to outrange her. ALL her damage is autoattack which causes aggro from creeps. Anyone that can poke at her has a nice advantage.

Kog Maw with his huge range does well endgame plus can lane decently against her.

Also a bruiser combo of Taric and Graves is tough to beat since Graves has the high burst, the smokescreen to hoze her autoattacks and long range buckshot. A stun by taric plus Graves burst is painful.

TolZ

08-22-2012

Urgot, he is the Yorick of AD carries. From levels 3 to 11 vayne will be in a nightmare because of her short range and how fragile she is but if she manages to survive that lane and get a few items you're in trouble.

TeknoWizard

08-22-2012

Considering the need to stack up silver bolts, here's what I'd say. Get a Malphite either top or jungle. The AS slow will shut down her silver bolt stacking. For AD, I'd say Ezreal to be able to slow her AS, poke her from way out of her range, and stay as far away from her as possible.

KaiSong

08-22-2012

Malph jungle is the best pick to counter gapcloser with AS slows and armor scaling. But lee Sin can do similarly with not as strong of a late game or good of build options.
But besides that you need a gapcloser that cant really be interrupted such as maokai or lee's double gapclosing ability.
Strong utility or a strong early game will shut her down. just dont let the game go to 50 minutes and youre good.

11tangdy1

02-05-2013

I'd say health regen would be the best counter to % based true damage, especially when the health bar is short and the hp regen is high.