Attempting to Reconnect

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dannyak47

Junior Member

08-21-2012

Hello, this is how my game behaves EVERYTIME I play:

Game Launch
Play for 1~3 minutes, Attempting to Reconnect
DOES NOT RECONNECT (but internet still works outside LOL)

must close game, reconnect to game...
Play for 1~3 minutes, Attempting to Reconnect
DOES NOT RECONNECT (but internet still works outside LOL)

repeat...


I think the issue is the fact that "reconnect" is not being called. Even if my connection has a frequent lag spike, "attempting to reconnect" should be able to be executed.

I have hundreds of dollars in skins etc please fix this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gumurak

Senior Member

08-21-2012

Please stop mentioning you have hundreds of dollars in skins. It's irrelivant and does not get you any better or faster serrvice than anyone else. And has no reason so ever to be mentioned other than your own self gratification. It's pretty douchie. Also this belongs in the help forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dannyak47

Junior Member

08-22-2012

This is clearly a BUG because outside of LOL internet still works but the game is stuck at "Attempting to Reconnect".

It simply means "Attempting to Reconnect" is not attempting to reconnect.

And as of mentioning my purchases is simply because I have committed to the game and I expect customer service when there is an obvious bug. It doesn't matter what people think on the forums, I need customer support, as now I see there are many with similar bug.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhuumz

Junior Member

08-23-2012

same problem here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

St Lazarus IV

Junior Member

08-27-2012

Connect your laptop to your modem via ethernet cable. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TempusVen

Senior Member

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Lazarus IV View Post
Connect your laptop to your modem via ethernet cable. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!
Please stop doing this in every thread related to this, Lazarus. That isn't working for a lot of people!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0nefor3

Junior Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyak47 View Post
Hello, this is how my game behaves EVERYTIME I play:

Game Launch
Play for 1~3 minutes, Attempting to Reconnect
DOES NOT RECONNECT (but internet still works outside LOL)

must close game, reconnect to game...
Play for 1~3 minutes, Attempting to Reconnect
DOES NOT RECONNECT (but internet still works outside LOL)

repeat...


I think the issue is the fact that "reconnect" is not being called. Even if my connection has a frequent lag spike, "attempting to reconnect" should be able to be executed.

I have hundreds of dollars in skins etc please fix this.
Ive been having this same problem for the last 3 weeks now. replaced all my internet items (modem router wires). nothing seems to work to fix it. no plugging in our laptops to an Ethernet cord will not fix it i have the same thing on 3 computers (2 desktops 1 laptop). every 2 to 3 mins has allowed me to not be able to play at all cause of how annoying it is. anything to help fix the problem is greatly appreciated. as i have tried everything and nothing will fix it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lkuzar

Member

09-26-2012

Bumpity bump, having same problem, "ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT" when my internet is working absolutely FINE, please find a fix or update status, thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaxxe

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Same, now my pc is far not the best (20-35 fps usually) but it has never been so bad, everytime i encounter a large amount of activity it will lag spike then attempt to reconnect, it succeeds but still. This is getting on my nerves i have lost many games because of this and i know i'm not the only one this is happening to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icyudying

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyak47 View Post
This is clearly a BUG because outside of LOL internet still works but the game is stuck at "Attempting to Reconnect".

It simply means "Attempting to Reconnect" is not attempting to reconnect.

And as of mentioning my purchases is simply because I have committed to the game and I expect customer service when there is an obvious bug. It doesn't matter what people think on the forums, I need customer support, as now I see there are many with similar bug.


It simply means "Attempting to Reconnect" is not attempting to reconnect.
OH REALLY? it cannot mean anything else but what its tell u it is... WE KNOW the problem is while it says "attempting to reconnect" sometimes it lets u see what is going on on the game... and sometimes u can even write to ur teamates ur "reconnecting" out side of LoL the internet is just fine cuz i can still skype with my team while my toon just stands there like a boss


123