Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's going on with people today?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

STEVE FORCE ONE

08-21-2012

Why is it that there's a lot more dbags playing TT today than normal.

inb4 joke about name.

But really, I don't get it. I normally never get an a-hole in a game of TT, except for today.

Anyone else feel this way? They aren't even trolls, they're the "OMG IF YOU DON'T SURRENDER I FEED" kind of a-hole.

Lawyer Zed

Recruiter

08-21-2012

idk if this counts or not but i had to play with a cass player who wanted to go ad.....raged quit and our team turtled the match till 60 minutes

Lockermade

08-21-2012

Axil

Recruiter

08-22-2012

Yolo

Let Me Eat You

08-22-2012

Live life like cactus

summoner somenot

08-22-2012

Quote:
Emfteka:
Live life like cactus

be a *****?

p is for ***** its good enough for me,

r is for ratarded, as u can see

i is for in a pickle

c is for crackhead

k is for korn.

the first letter to each is what i said that's censored --.-- how is that a curse word...never been pricked by a prickly?

Mavrik V

Recruiter

08-23-2012

The more any gaming community grows, the more the idiots/ragers/grievers grow. It doesn't matter which gaming platform or genre, or even it it's simply a discussion forum; the base gets polluted with trash. I remember when I first started playing LoL in 2010, and I could win games as a 4 warmogs ChoGath, and people would laugh and still have a good game. You try that now and your team will be spamming /all chat immediately, and you'll have 2+ reports coming your way. Solo queue is a bad scene anymore.

STEVE FORCE ONE

08-23-2012

Quote:
Gabriel Logan:
The more any gaming community grows, the more the idiots/ragers/grievers grow. It doesn't matter which gaming platform or genre, or even it it's simply a discussion forum; the base gets polluted with trash. I remember when I first started playing LoL in 2010, and I could win games as a 4 warmogs ChoGath, and people would laugh and still have a good game. You try that now and your team will be spamming /all chat immediately, and you'll have 2+ reports coming your way. Solo queue is a bad scene anymore.

While I do agree with this, I've always felt like the TT community was, while sarcastic a majority of the time, never really downright offensive.