Rengar build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chingalling

08-21-2012

I just bought rengar, played a few bot games, and he is turning out to be surprisingly difficult. ive been building him ad with some ap throw in for an extra punch, assuming he benefits from that, idk, but so far its been difficult for me to finish people off. It seems like in cooperation with his w he would be relatively successful as a tank, tho i havent tried it.

If anyone has any good builds or are particularly experienced with rengar and are willing to share some tips, it would be much appreciated

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

08-21-2012

Honestly... he just came out, nobody is going to be experienced with him yet.

Even those who played him on the PBE won't have used him in a competitive environment or for long enough to really get a feel for him.

I would say give it two weeks minimum before you start looking for specifics, maybe a week and you should be able to find some decent generic ideas/concepts. Isn't it nifty how you can try out champions for free two weeks after they come out, after people have had time to test them and write guides? Gotta love coincidences! :P

himynameisdanny

Senior Recruiter

08-21-2012

aight so this one guy is saying that a rengar killed him in three hits (including his abilities) but he isnt saying what the build was. is that even possible? killing a pro olaf, in three hits ALONE. being rengar?

Chingalling

08-21-2012

seems like in the early game his abilities do a lot of dmg, especially is q with ferocity

DuckyFriend

08-21-2012

I usually build him tanky, starting off with ninja tabi, bonetooth, then warmogs armor.
I have no idea how to build him in masteries, items, runes, and skills though.

DrShroob

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by himynameisdanny View Post
aight so this one guy is saying that a rengar killed him in three hits (including his abilities) but he isnt saying what the build was. is that even possible? killing a pro olaf, in three hits ALONE. being rengar?
.... I'm not a pro Olaf, I just like playing Olaf the most.

Yeah, I played against a Rengar who screwed me up bad with just a Doran's blade. At level 1, he completely totaled my hp with his auto attack jump, q and then empowered q and ignite. After that, he snowballed my lane.