Rise of the Underdog Tournement Series!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Styrgwyr

08-21-2012

Hey community! This is strictly a 5v5 Dominion Draft Tournement!

This Tournement is next weekend on Sunday September 2nd, at 6:00 PM GMT, 9:00 pm EST.

This is purely just for fun but remember this is still competitive!

So this series will be up monthly so I expect there to be some regulars and alot of new people!

And there will be prizes! 10$ RP cards per person, on winning team.

This Tournement is out of my own pocket so don't expect it to be exclusive!
But this is out there for people who play and like Domionion as much as me!

I want to have this streamed so I'll do my best in order to have it Streamed! I might even shoutcast it!

Since the fast pace nature of Dominion, there will be prizes just for the first place team; for now! If this gets popular expect bigger prizes, that I will be more than happy to give to the community.

This Tournement is also for all those underdogs out there! I believe in my community and I know there are great players out there maybe even more capable than some of our top players today! But they are either too shy or doubt their own abilities!

Well now is your chance to prove your abilities!

The Tournement setup will be by brackets, a team will be fought against another team and the victor will move to the next bracket, so yes this is single elimination for now!

This bracket is very large so team submissions will have to be sent to me for those who want to join, and don't worry everyone on your team will get a prize if you are first place! Now good luck put there and have fun!

IIf you don't have a team I will take single submissions and you will be paired with a team!
I know how difficult it can be to start a team! So I'm open to single submissions as well as duos and teams.

If anyone is willing for a PUG, please let me know under your submission that you are willing to have a PUG, I want to give anyone a chance in this Tournement!

Teams can be from 3 up to 5, the rest can be filled out with single submissions.

TEAMS:

In the future regulars will be welcome and may even be able to save themselves a spot in the future!

If you have any questions or concerns message me at:

http://www.twitch.tv/styrgwyr

Or email me @:

Ayanameraika@hotmail.com

IMPORTANT: This Tournement is not specific to location! It is open to everywhere and anywhere, as long as you know a bit of English to get around!

And any delay of the game or trolling will result in removal from this Tournement series or any future tournaments and your team will be disqualified.

To enter in a submission: By email; Please include your summoner name, and location and team name.
Unless you are a single entry you will be paired by draft!

So keep it clean! Seeya soon, Summoners!

Try joining the Facebook group!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/401474066568317/?ref=ts

Styrgwyr

08-21-2012

Bump

Styrgwyr

08-21-2012

Bump

Styrgwyr

08-21-2012

Bump

Styrgwyr

08-21-2012

Feel free to also post on this thread!

Ragnaarock

08-21-2012

This seems interesting, i'll see what i can do to help you out.

Styrgwyr

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaarock View Post
This seems interesting, i'll see what i can do to help you out.
That's awesome! I'd like to make is thing big! Even if I have to pay for it, I don't care

Styrgwyr

08-21-2012

Bump! Come on in and join!

Styrgwyr

08-21-2012

Bump

Styrgwyr

08-21-2012

Bump