Question about Ryze vs. LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

08-21-2012

So, I'm LeBlanc, my enemy is Ryze.

Just wondering if I go Q on him and W, and if he snares me, can I W back to me original spot?

Also, is this a safe match? Should I go agressive on him?

Cenerae

08-21-2012

You can't W back while you're snared, so you'd have to sit tight until it wears off.

Leblanc can pressure Ryze extremely hard once she reaches level 6, so worst case scenario is you'd just have to play more cautiously until then. Before then I couldn't say since I'm not amazingly experienced with the matchup.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

For Leblanc against Ryze, you MUST pressure hard once you are level 2-3, Ryze is rather squishy early on. If he is sticking to the standard build with Tear/ Catalyst into other items, it means that he will not have much MR til he is level 7-8+.

Make use of that time, don't even think about playing passive. Ryze is a mid-late game monster, deny him while it is possible.

Mister Blaqk

08-21-2012

I'm a hardcore Ryze player, early game if you're LeBlanc put the pressure hard on him early and once he makes a mistake and you kill him it's GG. It's a game of catch up that you can't lose as long has you go H.A.M. on him.

frenzykio

08-22-2012

When you q and jump him he is silenced ...

Hi Im Boykin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Its a match up that forces Ryze to skip tear. You have to go aggressive and force him away from farm. He outscales you super hard, so just waiting it out isn't going to work. I personally go Roa into abyssal in this match up, with mercs, as Ryze. If the lane every does push in his favor, roam. You have far better roam potential than him anyway. You just want to snowball to an early victory. If it dies make it to where he gets his items, try to one shot there adc with dfg. Tis all you can do, because you wont make a dent on him if he builds and plays properly.

PhantomPain1

02-09-2013

um...even if you do get snared, just use any other skill coz it silences him??? so ah...he can't do much?? the snare is max 2 sec and your silence is 2 sec at level 1 i think? so ah..yea he can't do anythign while you're snareed then

PhantomPain1

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
So, I'm LeBlanc, my enemy is Ryze.

Just wondering if I go Q on him and W, and if he snares me, can I W back to me original spot?

Also, is this a safe match? Should I go agressive on him?
yes, definitely go aggressive on him. however watch out for minion damage. try to deny him experience / cs by poking, but control your mana. Normally, ryze players would use all their abilities to farm when playing against a counterpick. (eg cassiopia...god i hate her...)
because they try their best to out farm you. so, watch for his cd, go in when he can't do anything hope this helps

Thotsaphon

02-20-2013

Basically, go aggressive early levels after you have distortion which should be lv2. Mid to late game is where Ryze starts to shine... if he farmed well.

Best Riven NKR

02-20-2013

In early game when using Leblanc YOU must pressure him hard and WIN your lane fast. Don't let him farm just keep poking and pressuring him. Ryze can carry hard in late games while Leblanc isn't as useful in late game so you have to win fast.